@Hex Scout
@pjparadox

tumblr_o22bj7YqYM1s4gwujo1_500.jpg

Skeletons look fearsome but when you think about it, a skeleton can't really hurt you. It's got no limbs holding it up and without any flesh it has no muscles.

Doesn't stop them from being hardcases.
The ones who drank a lot of milk in life, they're the ones you've got to watch out for.

Last edited:
Calcium is one of the main components of the rigid part of the bone. The more calcium one takes in, the more the body has at its disposal to deposit in the bones. This gives the bones their sturdiness. Because milk has a relatively high calcium content, ingesting it is conducive to developing sturdier bones.

Cow's milk is not really meant for humans. It's meant for calves. Yes, it contains calcium, but our bones are not capable of properly absorbing the calcium from cow's milk.

Speaking of jokes or whatever, I actually find like alot of amusement from the rating system here on this site by agreeing/disagreeing with the most random and silly posts : p I often wonder if anyone appreciates them as much as I do, haha : p It can be way fun : p

Also, Metals "skeletons need calcium to survive" comment legitimately made me laugh out loud, haha no idea why : p

Back