I wonder if your tags were " pizza is italian for pie " and " tags and stuff " but idk I also made two tags on here.

I figured tags and stuff was ckd actually, cuz her CR, you know? : p

And haha what makes you think I did "pizza is italian for pie"? : p

And Im guessing Kyon was the monster that preferred spaghetti?

I figured tags and stuff was ckd actually, cuz her CR, you know? : p

And haha what makes you think I did "pizza is italian for pie"? : p

And Im guessing Kyon was the monster that preferred spaghetti?

Only natural for one who dislikes such great food as pizza, but in all honesty I have no idea who wrote what.

"calcium"
do i need to bring up this guy?
image-14-10-15-at-20-40.jpg

Yeah, it's simply called "a stay at Ashley's", there were supposed to be 4 versions of Ashley, the one you see is called nightmare Ashley, this image was made in I think late 2013 or early 2014.

As I remember, the story was "200 years into the future, a place forgotten in the woods, a mansion that was rumored to be owned by a witch. Legend has it she still lives there with a demon." the mansion has cameras everywhere, it's like, protected so nobody sneaks into the house or something.

It's hard for me to pick between OoT and Majora's Mask, personally. The gameplay is pretty similar between them, and they're both really well-written games that have really great world-building. Majora's Mask has the three-day limit that feels restricting at points, but it also allows you to really get to know every NPC in the game through seeing their day-to-day activities, unlike the NPCs in OoT where they mostly just do and say one thing (and maybe something a little different in the future as well). I feel like the stronger supporting cast in Majora's Mask puts it over OoT for me, personally.

I would agree that MM has a better cast, actually. I mean mostly, I did really really like some OoT characters (Ruto and Malon for example), but I kinda feel OoT is a smoother game in general. Like I love the dungeon designs in OoT, I thought they were all great, easily accesible and memorable. I never really liked the dungeons in MM : p

Its hard to explain, but between the two I feel more at home with OoT. Everything felt so right in that game, the game was paced well, was both challenging but not too hard, easy to get into and easy to love. MM was super creative and original for an LoZ game, but it didnt have that easy to fall into feel that OoT had. I love both of them though : p OoT, WW and MM are three of my favorite games : p

In terms of perfect pacing as well as dungeon navigation it'd definitely be Oot. It was a good step forward for a Zelda game coming into 3D and how we'd see more of the likes in the future. Majora's Mask is more about the entire cast than the actual adventure which I also adored. Both of these games had the strengths of what make a Zelda game and put it in motion. It's quite tough to choose between the two might just like Oot more than MM but MM will always have a special place in my heart especially with the crazy cast you can meet especially the dancing manly man Kamaro.

Last edited:
Alot of the characters in MM are repeats of the characters in OoT, but I actually really liked that : p Like, the banker in Clock Town was the girl in Kakariko who always wanted to buy your stuff. MM gave her more character and more of a reason to be there. I actually really liked that : p

I also enjoyed that they made the Deku Scrubs their own culture and society in MM, like the Zoras and Goron in Oot : p Haha I really like them, was cool giving them personality like that : p MM was a great sequel, but OoT was such a great thing when it came out. And the two games pretty much playing the same tels you how well OoT was put together, it didnt really need to be fixed or anything : p

Back