Whoa, so early? You must have stayed up too long last night, eh? Okay, goodnight! I think I'll get to sleep too. Goodnight, Wario Forums!

EDIT : or maybe not, it depend if I get hooked on something to watch.

I'm so sure they wash their hands so good, it's better than wearing gloves. Like, wearing gloves for them would be a step down, they use only the finest water from the heavens to wash their hands. At least's that's what I'm told.

I have no one to play games with. So like games like Mario Party, Mario sports games, ssmb and fighting games... those are all a no for me : p

I enjoy those games, but its just not right without a friend to play them with.

I DO wanna get Flying Dragon for N64 though. Not only is it my favorite fighting game ever, it has a cool rpg like single player mode which makes it worth playing. Am excited to get that game again one day : p Suzaku/ Red Falcon, Hayato and Yuka were my favorites-

Mario Party 4 is my favorite, personally. 2 is fun too, but I like 4 better in general, as well as the fact that I can use a GameCube controller for it.

Mario Party 4 is very fun, I had loads of fun with it with my family, TheRunawayGuys played it and I enjoyed their let's play of it, just so crazy. Mario Party might just be my favorite video game series of all time, beating out games like Smash bros and Mario Kart.

I have no one to play games with. So like games like Mario Party, Mario sports games, ssmb and fighting games... those are all a no for me : p

I remember somebody once said "Playing Mario Party by yourself? might as well throw a surprise party for yourself." Lol, that was funny to read. I do play on my own, but it's to unlock the secret map or unlock more mini games.

I haven't been busy for 3 whole days! Let's take it up to 4!...knowing my luck I'm gonna have to work even more, lol. Might as well make the best of today. You know, I never plan on playing undertale and the fanbase seems to be appearing everywhere, they seem kind of annoying but that's aside the point. Even though I don't really know undertale or anything about it really I like only two characters from it, that's the spider lady and Temmie.

The music from the game (if remixed) is amazing!

I'm gonna be busy for the entire week so I won't be very active here. I'll come on from time to time though.
Do what you have to do. We'll be glad to see you when you're able to be here, at least.

Undertale's a really well-written game with great music and character development. Its battle system is also pretty interesting. That said, if you just want to play through the game and not pay attention to what everyone has to say, it's probably not going to appeal to you as much.

I found some old art that I promised myself I'll re-m,aster one day. I kept them in a secret DA account so I'd never lose them, like, I saw that Drawing meme were you compare old art to new ones.

The first one was Mario looking epic, Red and Ashley body swap, Luigi looking awesome, Mr.L and...that's all.

Oh, I don't like RPG's unless it's Mario related, so I don't think I'm gonna play undertale. But I listen to most of the songs, remixed versions only and like I said before, I like characters based on design and I love Temmie's design. SOOO CUTE!!!

Back