1 yawning milly.png

Whoa, Milly is tired. She might have to take a nap.

Also papa murphy's pizza not heard of it sadly it reminds me of papa john's. Two things that you love together huh really nice combo.

Haha, yeah no ones heard of it! Am starting to think its like in Indiana only : p

Its like a take home and bake yourself pizza, which sounds lame, but the pizza is like really really good : p Its way fancy and junk, and has a ton of stuff on it, so its worth the slike 14$ youll pay for it : p

And haha yeah, pizza and bass guitar, would make for a great party yeah : p

Oh, and from an earlier discussion here, I like comment on every youtube video I like ever : p Not like literally every single one of them, but I do it often : p The only time Im afraid to do it is if like no one else has or if no one has in a few years : p I dunno why but I feel embarrassed to bes the only person commenting on a video : p

I did it the other day though, felt weird but was really appreciative of the video and wanted the makers of it to know it : p

Wow its really dead today. Might be a good thing though, I gotta work tonight and wont be home until 11 pm anyway : p

Go ahead and stay quiet, guys. At least until 11 pm EST : p

Back