I mean if it makes you feel good keep doing it but most people really aren't great at expressing gratitude so just keep that in mind. No real point in complaining.

Haha, I used to comment on every video I came across, though I haven't been on YouTube much so I no longer comment, it's likely you saw me on an Ashley video, I normally comment on those, the name is Ashley Channel. Well, yeah, that's true. If you draw some Ashley pictures though, the thanks yous will never end! I'd do anything for ya, the most I can at least. There's only so much you can do on the internet.

YouTube comment sections aren't often the best place to look for appreciation.
It's not really the YouTube comment sections, I never really comment on any video. It's mostly my friends, I do things for them and don't even get a thanks. So I don't usually do things for most people nowadays, especially any request if i'm not gonna get anything in return.

Perhaps they simply don't consider that you feel thanks are necessary. That might be something to address with your friends. Admittedly, they'd have an incentive to say they appreciate it either way, since that's conducive to you doing more things for them, but still.

What you were saying was "Oh, hey guys! If I do something for you guys it wouldn't hurt for something in return, or a thank you at the very least."

What I, Kyon was saying "OKAY GUYS, THINGS ARE GONNA CHANGE AROUND HERE! I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING FOR YOU GUYS UNLESS A THANK YOU IS IN ORDER! AND MAYBE A LITTLE SOMETHING SOMETHING IN RETURN!"

Making O.C's using software like PaintNET is hard! Just look how simple my O.C looks! (Though simple O.C's are my favorite~ :3)

vLpxYQy.png
THIS IS THE FACE OF SOMEBODY WHO WILL NOT FORGIVE!

Back