tahutoa:

• Waa

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Naa

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Part of supposedly having different thinking patterns than so-called normal people makes me worried that if I say something even remotely vague all I'm going to get is confusion, which is why I subconsciously am as explicit with my language as possible.
The spooky part about it is, everything I say always makes complete and total sense to me, but in some cases someone points out that it's actually kind of squick, or insensitive, and then I immediately see where they're coming from (since I'm the highest of functionings) and just feel fucking terrible until they more-or-less tell me s'alright, y'feel me?

Me posting some more self-honesty nonsense & lowkey hoping sf will see it (because I'm an 'approval whore'-- I'm coining that term now, because it is on point. If I had me a David Spade as he was in Tommy Boy, I would be set-- mostly because Spade was good at hiding that he was full of shit-- plus I like his work in general shrug)

I think one of the most impressive casual things my brother's done is back in 2013 when we went to see BTR in concert: during the precedings, the crowd would go wild every time the wind blew the big curtain a bit too much, and yet my brother, whose eyesight has since become worse than mine, told Mom that he saw Kendall talking to some stagehand over at the far right-hand side, and sure enough, I was able to catch a glimpse of red-brown hair over where he directed. From that point all the way to when the thing actually started, I was able to grasp a bit better just how retarded humans can be sometimes. So, I guess this story also doubles as my personal experience for the whole "crowds are fucking stupid" thing.

Which reminds me, a little equation-type dealy I learned recently was related to this: 'take the dumbest member of a Mob's IQ and times it by 1/3 and you have the collective score'. I don't remember where I learned that from, ironically, but to be fair it's pretty much the only thing I remember from that video period, so.

I find it kind of ironic that when someone says 'period' at the end of their statement, that implies it's the end-- period. But, if you were to type that out, as you can see, you'd still have to add another period, an actual one, at the end in order for it to be correct.

Okay, so, I had a thought: middle school always gives you those writing prompts about putting yourself in an oppressed group's shoes by pretending you're writing a letter to a relative, or whatever. the same old schlock.
But I've never heard this one before:
what if you filled in the role of the oppressor? What if you were the owner of an 1800s Cotton Plantation and 200 slaves?

If it were me? I'm an extremely empathetic person, so I can't, and wouldn't, be able to stand the whole "whipping" thing-- no way, no way (and if any other plantation guy showed up & assumed he could do that to my people, he is goddamn leaving, assuming I haven't given in to temptation and shot him; BLOCKED & REPORTED, NIGgAaa).
Instead of inspiring obedience through fear, how about through the same intangible force that makes friends do their friends a solid? If you're friends with a business owner, and it's perfectly within your power to help keep the company afloat, you'd hate to see their independent business die when you could've done something about it, and hurt your friend's feelings. Obviously, this sounds manipulative as hell, reading it back, but I assure you the sentiment is genuine.
We'd operate like a constitutional monarchy-- going so far as to write up an actual constitution. I'd get me a parliament of my finest and most learned negros, they'd keep me humble & in check, since I admittedly have a bit of a temptation problem, and it'd all be set up from the get-go, before my pathetic ass got any 2nd thoughts. I'd teach all the residents how to spell their names, introduce them to the concept of a leaderboard, a system where the top three earners get increasingly large amounts of time off during the next day's work, when it got hot, provide sun hats & have the house servants bring drinks out periodically, etc.
Teach one guy a fuckton about everything, then have him teach another guy, while I move on to some new guy and teach him, and so on, eventually, at some point, once everybody had become well-versed enough in the English language to grasp more abstract concepts, I'd set up more complex competing events & stuff, maybe invent table tennis a couple centuries early, get my name put in the Early Examples section on Wikipedia. Whoever worked the hardest for a given quarter gets set free, with the option of continuing to work but on a paid salary. Chances are, even though a lot of them would be loosed within a decade, they would still be there, working on the plantation on a salary.

Now, obviously this post is a bit controversial, but it is how I would run things, and quite frankly (since slavery was in no way gonna end during the early Cotton Boom), I think it's the right way to do it, if it was to happen at all.

Since I feel like I'm gonna regret this post despite its thought-provoking status, I guess whomever called for the 'O.t.w.t' tag was right on the money.

I've been working on a MIDI for Zelda II's fight theme but I can't stop thinking about the bit from Simpsons Movie where Homer plays the VHS Marge made explaining that she's left along with the children to go back to Springfield. Help

Has Monster Iestyn covered the Biolizard yet? Recently? Because after myself he's the first person I would go to for a quality MIDI.
And I have yet to revisit Biolizard ._ .

*Finally figures out/makes something in Reason 10*
"Excerpt as audio file" is greyed out
Middle Finger.png

feel free to use this image

Attachments

• bandicam 2019-02-12 23-09-36-955.mp3
    1.4 MB · Views: 296
(continued from my last status)
mmm RF1 Precision Rifle...
you have no idea how happy I was to find out that my favorite gun became so oft-used in the 2nd half of the game, once I graduated to actually playing the campaign beyond Mine M-4. When I was young I just liked its shape, the sound it made, & the color of its scope lens, 'n shit, to the point where I think even if I got Alzheimers I could tell you what it looked like.

i remember-- god, I must've been like 4 or smth-- My Dad took me to this one big building-- I think that was when he sold his rifle to pay for i'unno food n shit-- and got me an empty wooden casing-type thing for some rifle. Then that night we got a paper towel roll, & some translucent green plastic, and cut it into the general shape of the hole. I may have had a red one, too (for the Sniper Rifle), but I can't remember if I actually did or if I'm just remembering an imagined perception of what that would look like. I think it was real, because I vaguely recall not being able to decide which one gave me a less shitty view of the immediate surroundings, but similar to my brother, I've found that if I try to think back far enough in time, sometimes my brain will actively start creating forgeries as I try to remember more, and make the real ones decay, slightly? Possibly as a result of that?

anyone else remember that episode of transformers where that castro-lookin muhfugga running saudi arabia starts rattling off his long-ass title and Megatron just backhands him out of the way.

I think the reason I find certain kinds of clothed sex so hot is because in those cases they're already doing something important, but hnng
like, they understand that they can't compromise the mission, but they need each other badly all the same-- just a quickie, then it's back to business.

Oh, that wacky tahutoa

Last edited:
it's crazy to think that it used to be the norm to jill it to Bing Crosby.
to be fair, it would be justified, but that was the norm back then. these days it'd just be weird

Honestly I'm kind of sad-- wait, there's a better way to open this that's topical & correctly displays the surprise I felt at having this revelation.
Sora said:
You know..? ...I'm sad.
that the story of Kingdom Hearts had gotten so terrible by the time we got to III that I couldn't bring myself to be anywhere near as excited as I would've been about it if it'd come out around the time of 358/2 Days.

It's especially depressing because Kingdom Hearts & Kingdom Hearts II were seriously up there with Tak, Pac-Man World, and all those other PS2 games I owned personally as a cheld. Well, I owned II, but my aunt had both of them (she had a black label copy of the 1st game, nigga). I only got a copy of the 1st one myself a couple years ago (and tbh, I think the Greatest Hits label actually works for the box art's color scheme).

Last edited:
I feel like starting to remove the numbers at the end of your username when signing up for new sites is some kind of rite of passage, or something, because you only start doing that as you grow up, I feel like-- 100% on purpose, anyway.

here's the update to my Quartz Quadrant remix I've been making in gag Re-- hhooouh-- reason 10bleeaaarrrr

Attachments

• Lesson4_sequence.mp3
    1.4 MB · Views: 301
@stupidface I was looking at muh list 'cause I couldn't remember if you actually were subbed or not (which is ironic, since you followed me first), and apparently I got a pants-shittingly large amount of new followers even since then: 4 new followers in a day! It's so fuckin' weird; that orange Pro circle must have the same effect on everyone else that it does me-- swear to Gee that it's got some kind of hex on it.
You can be as pro as fucking Beethoven himself, but if you ain't got that Star, you ain't gettin' none of the cool Sneeches' attention, nigga.

this guy's pfp was a definite highlight
1550473259087.png

lol

Back