tahutoa:

• Waa

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Naa

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you for sharing with us this highly informative new episode of ¨tahutoa's Nightly Adventures.¨ :wah:
wario bow.png

Oh yeah, I forgot to post this

I FINALLY have the means of recreating that fuckin' DOPE lead for Tiny Tiger's theme song.

Not really supposed to be a show-stopper, it's kind of chill compared to the Pre-Console version, but it's on the same level as the in-game version, I think.

Attachments

• Loud_Tigra.mp3
    3.4 MB · Views: 396
Last edited:
One thing that I absolutely can not stand: when it gets late at night, I get incredibly susceptible to ASMR frequencies in my right ear. I get that tingling feeling, but it's a BAD tingling feeling. I DON'T LIKE IT. BUT AT THE SAME TIME I HAVE TO EDIT AUDIO and sometimes y'know you have to pan things over to the right speaker to balance levels out.

I wonder if my close friends realize that I need them far more than they'll ever need me.

Anyway here's some music

I wonder if the reason so many good actors have mental problems is because they had to "act" regular on the daily.

Me gusta que the first tag is autism and the immediate next one is blessed. Also, do you talk a lot ¿en el mundo real?

Who are the two bitch cowards who voted "Naa" ONLY when the Poll was A) closing and B) placed on anonymous mode

My little brother found out about My Poll, and he just told me that the reason for its creation is the equivalent of "when a kid does something bad and he's like 'do you hate me?'" and I hate that he's actually not entirely wrong. But then, I am very predictable, and not just that, but he especially can see right through every-goddamn-thing I do.

:warioewalt:tahutoa: Naa or Naa:warioewalt:
All this time I thought that many things I could think to say would somehow miraculously warrant or incite discussion. Which was incredibly fuckin' arrogant of me. On top of this, nearly everything I seemingly had to say was completely pointless, and fucking stupid, ironically enough.
Reading back at some of these posts, I'm seriously embarrassed by them. I share too much information that no one cares about, and despite not really ever trying to cause trouble, as a result of being a useless waste of space for so long, I'd been obnoxious enough to get the general population to feel at the very least a mild dislike towards me, and as such even a slight misstep could cause the thin ice I've been on to form cracks in it (from the sheer weight of my extremely large backlog of shitty posts).
By far the worst casualty of my annoying behavior has been compromising my friendship with stupidface. Or, seemingly, at any rate-- he still hasn't spoken to me. I'm hoping that, if he is indeed sick of me like everyone else, then eventually I'll have enough worth as a waacolyte to be worth his time again. I suppose that, from this point onward, not only would it be best for me to only ever post in the same fashion as most other members of the forum do, but to be honest I think I'd prefer that path at this point, because as it stands a bunch of people either don't care for or outright dislike me, for reasons that I could've done something to prevent.
I suppose that more than anything I just wanted to speak about anything at all, but at the same time, have other people see it as well. The approach I took was fucking retarded, of course, and most of all cheap: if I wanted to earn an audience with my garbage I should've posted those things on Twitter, and yes, I did have a Twitter, and GOD I SEE WHY YOU PEOPLE HATE ME. but the intention was there.
I'll admit that I'm an idiot, and a stupidass sperg, but, I'm going to do what's needed, for my own mental health if nothing else. I really wish that my foresight wasn't so autistically inhibited. I want to change my profile picture back to my original WL3 String Wario picture to symbolize this shift.

Last edited:
Now then, to mark this new, more productive stage in my profile's lifewaan, I've got a whole bunch of new tracks for you. Unfortunately I'm out of SoundCloud minutes again ATM, so it's just the actual mp3's, but you know how it is.

In alphabetical order, we have:
1. A Clubhouse Games-style instrumental for "I'm in Love with My Dad" by Matt Watson (it was actually made in Pro Tools for the most part, only the pitch-bend and echo channels were added in FL, plus the WL4 sf2, of course-- I made it partially because I needed to get some practice with PT's sequencer, and partially because I wanted to anyway);
2. a Clubhouse Games style remix of the Courtroom theme from the original Ace Attorney;
3. a "remaster" of the Easy Card Game theme from Clubhouse Games;
4. an update to that remix of Tiny Tiger I'd made in Pro Tools
5. A waarangement of a boss theme from Secret of Mana
6. a Clubhouse Games remix of Fiery Cavern
7. a Mario Maker style version of Comeback Corridor

Edit: I uploaded the Matt Watson thing to SounCloun

Attachments

• Bratt Watson_2.mp3
    1.1 MB · Views: 354
  • Courtroom_3.mp3
    1.5 MB · Views: 353
  • Easy Card Game Redone.mp3
    2.7 MB · Views: 347
  • Loud_Tigra_1.mp3
    3.4 MB · Views: 361
  • Meridian Waance.mp3
    1.6 MB · Views: 370
  • Pool (of Fire).mp3
    1.7 MB · Views: 377
  • Without Me_4.mp3
    4.3 MB · Views: 352
Last edited:
I understand that you feel bad for your actions, but jeez man, it's not that big of a deal. This is literally a forum for a garlic-eating, nose-picking anti hero. ¡Tranquílate!

Back