tahutoa:

• Waa

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Naa

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understand that you feel bad for your actions, but jeez man, it's not that big of a deal. This is literally a forum for a garlic-eating, nose-picking anti hero. ¡Tranquílate!
No it was definitely getting to be a problem. That being said, tahutoa seems to have thought over his behavior and is trying to change for the better so I hope this problem doesn't happen again.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions:tahutoa, It's Pizza Time and Metal

Don't be sad, thautoa. It was just a joke. Now get your ass straight and cheer up a bit. :)

Don't be sad, thautoa. It was just a joke. Now get your ass straight and cheer up a bit. :)
no u

In other news, I found that Pro Tools has the Electric Piano used for Stonecarving City included as part of Xpand!2, and the preset's called Mark 2+

Last edited:
I currently have Wavy Waters open in Pro Tools, and I set a click track up so I could figure out what the Actual BPM was (which seems to be 129.963, but it's still up in the air to some extent). I must say, I adore the fact that one of Click II's default presets for the first beat matches up chromatically with the Depth Charge.

Phase Inversion can have an interesting effect on songs whose panning is a very integral part of the puzzle.

Take for example, how the sound effects are literally unaltered save for the fact that they're playing in Mono instead of Stereo. Same goes for the WWEIEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAoOOOoopoOWAW thing from nyyaaaround the 0:42 second mark, I would say.

Attachments

• Horror Manor Outside (Phase Invert).mp3
    2.3 MB · Views: 314
Phase Inversion can have an interesting effect on songs whose panning is a very integral part of the puzzle.

Take for example, how the sound effects are literally unaltered save for the fact that they're playing in Mono instead of Stereo. Same goes for the WWEIEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAoOOOoopoOWAW thing from nyyaaaround the 0:42 second mark, I would say.

I'm pretty much a layman when it comes to sound technology, but lemme guess: is Phase Inversion some kind of technique where the phase of a sound wave is inverted compared to the signals of other channels?

I'm pretty much a layman when it comes to sound technology, but lemme guess: is Phase Inversion some kind of technique where the phase of a sound wave is inverted compared to the signals of other channels?
You take a stereo signal and split the two channels into Mono, then you flip the entire right/left channel upside down. The fact that they're both center-panned now, but at the same time the exact opposite of each other, whatever was center-panned back when it was still in stereo now disappears, leaving behind only the things that were unique to the left and right channels.

An extra version of my "Wario Maker" mix of Domino Row that plays at -440 cents. It sounds neat, which is why I'm posting it.

Oh yeah, and a new copy of Up in the Trees that I made in Pro Tools.

Attachments

• Domino Row -440.mp3
    2.5 MB · Views: 319
  • Up in the Trees.mp3
    4.4 MB · Views: 300
Last edited:
I updated the Clubhouse Games mix of I'm Only Sleeping using the MIDI edits I made for Drowsy Row

Also, I am convinced that the signal to my left earphone is EVER SO SLIGHTLY more powerful than the signal to my right and it is slowly killing me.

Attachments

• I'm Only Sleeping in the Clubhouse_2.mp3
    2.7 MB · Views: 342
You take a stereo signal and split the two channels into Mono, then you flip the entire right/left channel upside down. The fact that they're both center-panned now, but at the same time the exact opposite of each other, whatever was center-panned back when it was still in stereo now disappears, leaving behind only the things that were unique to the left and right channels.

Interesting stuff. So it has to do with two opposing soundwaves phasing each outher out, as I expected.

By the way, @tahutoa, do you take requests? Because I have one:

Can you make a WAArangement of ¨I'm blue¨ by Eiffel 65, but using only sondfonts from Wario Land games? (I might have asked for this before, but I don't really know for sure.)

Interesting stuff. So it has to do with two opposing soundwaves phasing each outher out, as I expected.

By the way, @tahutoa, do you take requests? Because I have one:

Can you make a WAArangement of ¨I'm blue¨ by Eiffel 65, but using only sondfonts from Wario Land games? (I might have asked for this before, but I don't really know for sure.)
Indeed you have, mein freund. If you've got a MIDI just send it over and I'll look into it

View attachment 9829

fatal bert is dead. fat handbert has taken control of all 8 provinces across the land. now, 4 heroes must make the ultimate sacrifice and take back the junkyard in the name of the people. they'll need your help to battle through 8 wide worlds, 16 brutal bosses, and 30 lit-af levels. gather the 8 Runestones of Arkaayuy and face the ultimate challenge: the dark lord himself, fat handbert. available now at select retailers.

Yesterday I went to Nana's house to trim these bushes, and like I feared might happen at the time, I ended up getting a tick on my back. So, earlier today, my uncle stopped by on his way back to said abode to pick me up. Then after everything was said and done, I learned that the "ten-ish guys on a steal beam" photo was taken in 1932, and got a Sprite from McDonald's :]

my muscles are still sore from using the leaf trimmer though :/

Back