This should be Wario's...

Mario Kart 8 should have been called Wario Kart 8. Just imagine Wario taking the spotlight from Mario, giving him a break from fame and money.

Super Mario 3D World didn't take placein Mushroom Castle and the Sprixies are like magical fairies so how about making Wario the antagonist akin to SML2 and the Sprixie kingdom is enslaved so they could get him rich or whatever, I know Wario is an anti hero nw but i think its a nice call back to his roots.

This should have Nintendo's first mobile game instead of Super Mario Run(out of ideas)
tumblr_oucmt7JvdA1wwsfxpo1_1280.jpg

Recently, a friend of mine showed a book to me.
vAWDEgzh10n94r.png

The title means "History of Russian Animation - 20th century"
ZrJVx3zf9BOY1r.png

The same title, the point of interest is below.
KAgKRQgF4dZpEA.png

This reads as
"Wario
Publishing house
Moscow"
The first word reads exactly as the localized name of one cool greedy character.
823OG0dhJ0yqj2.png
This is probably just a coincidence, because Russian doesn't have an analogue of the letter W; still, a neat thing to find. So yes, that would probably belong to Wario, because his name is literally printed on it!

Last edited:
vAWDEgzh10n94r.png

ZrJVx3zf9BOY1r.png

KAgKRQgF4dZpEA.png

This reads as
"Wario
Publishing house
Moscow"
The first word reads exactly as the localized name of one cool greedy character.
823OG0dhJ0yqj2.png
This is probably just a coincidence, because Russian doesn't have an analogue of the letter W; still, a neat thing to find. So yes, that would probably belong to Wario, because his name is literally printed on it!

ZrJVx3zf9BOY1r.png

KAgKRQgF4dZpEA.png

This reads as
"Wario
Publishing house
Moscow"
823OG0dhJ0yqj2.png
I'd read about 20th Century Russian animation according to Wario.

vAWDEgzh10n94r.png

ZrJVx3zf9BOY1r.png

KAgKRQgF4dZpEA.png

This reads as
"Wario
Publishing house
Moscow"
823OG0dhJ0yqj2.png
It is a real name:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan_Wario
(Link above is not a satire)

Back