Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
Username Change CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
~ Then don't call them that ~
The only reason I use that word is because it has been ingrained into my vocabulary since the creation of the Waifu Thread. I could call them ¨fictional girls I like but don't really have a crush on¨, but that sounds a bit too fabricated to use.

tahutoa

Talks a lottt. Fragile. Odd but means well.
Coins
Coins
Gold Crown Gold Bracelets Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Post Shadow Styled Thread Title
The only reason I use that word is because it has been ingrained into my vocabulary since the creation of the Waifu Thread. I could call them ¨fictional girls I like but don't really have a crush on¨, but that sounds a bit too fabricated to use.
They're only waifus if you have a crush on them though? :SHuh:
Your proposed title pretty much sums up what my position is

It's Pizza Time

Quiero vivir la vida sin duda.
Coins
Coins
Gold Necklace Gold Earrings Profile Music User Name Style Change
I'm hoping one of these days I'll find someone who I can really connect with and spend forever with. Hasta entonces, I'm going to focus on making myself the best person I can be for that someone!

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
Username Change CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
They're only waifus if you have a crush on them though? :SHuh:
Not neccesarily. I think every likable character of your sexual / romantical orientation can fit the definition.

Why does this sort of thread exist...
Because someone didn't know we already had a thread for this.

tahutoa

Talks a lottt. Fragile. Odd but means well.
Coins
Coins
Gold Crown Gold Bracelets Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Post Shadow Styled Thread Title
Well
Not neccesarily. I think every likable character of your sexual / romantical orientation can fit the definition.

Because someone didn't know we already had a thread for this.
Well excuuUuse me, princess *laugh track* [full house end-credits]