~ Then don't call them that ~

The only reason I use that word is because it has been ingrained into my vocabulary since the creation of the Waifu Thread. I could call them ¨fictional girls I like but don't really have a crush on¨, but that sounds a bit too fabricated to use.

The only reason I use that word is because it has been ingrained into my vocabulary since the creation of the Waifu Thread. I could call them ¨fictional girls I like but don't really have a crush on¨, but that sounds a bit too fabricated to use.
They're only waifus if you have a crush on them though? :SHuh:
Your proposed title pretty much sums up what my position is

Not necessarily. I think every likable character of your sexual / romantic orientation can fit the definition.

Because someone didn't know we already had a thread for this.
Well excuuUuse me, princess
*laugh track*
[full house end-credits]

Last edited:
There's this one girl I remember that I thought was pretty cool. She had dark hair and pigtails, and wore an orange headband I think. I don't remember where she was from exactly, but I remember the media itself wasn't that interesting, and she was the only memorable part about it.
I'm only just now noticing this, and I'm growling but also smiling that one sort of "oh goddammit" smile

Can't get anything past you, can we?
forgive me for subconsciously picking up on an ashleypost and scrolling past it the first time around. I did recognize the 'the rest of the game was lame' part from last time. I also originally was paying attention to Metal's giant DETHCOCK, so I think I can be forgiven

1550708029985.png

Back