User strengths

BooDestroyer

Treasure Collector Extraordinaire
It seems to me that some users seem to excel at certain things around here.

JoeKarta is our Rhythm Heaven expert.

Warelander seems to be our Mega Man and Puyo Puyo guy (the latter for Magma as well). (Not to mention, the only one who still seems to be enthusiastic about discussing the WarioWare series at all)

Glowsquid, of course, is our resident expert on non-Miyamoto Nintendo staff.

I'm not really sure if I excel in any particular genre or series of gaming since I play so many different things all of the time that it's hard to say.

I really like that one series, y'know...I can't for the life of me remember the name of it...hmmmm
fx_cine_shantae_pose_9.png

I'm actually great at both GBA Metroids and F-Zero. Might be the only games I truly exceed expectations.

Well I guess I'd be an expert in regards to both the Wario series and the Mario series as a whole. And I'm okay at finding glitches and bugs in video games, if that counts,

It seems to me that some users seem to excel at certain things around here.

JoeKarta is our Rhythm Heaven expert.

Warelander seems to be our Mega Man and Puyo Puyo guy (the latter for Magma as well). (Not to mention, the only one who still seems to be enthusiastic about discussing the WarioWare series at all)

Glowsquid, of course, is our resident expert on non-Miyamoto Nintendo staff.

What I'm the megaman guy, boodestroyer I'm going to give you an F5!

I really like that one series, y'know...I can't for the life of me remember the name of it...hmmmm
View attachment 4002

Shantae is thicc!!!

thicc expert

And now, a short list of characters that have been deemed T H I C C by Metal:

• Wario (obviously)
  • Shantae
    • Giga Mermaid
  • Princess Remedy
  • Dr. Shitstain's butthead :stein:
[This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.]

Yes, yes you! You could be helping Metal find thicc chicks all around the forums but he needs your help!

Call now and we'll offer you a gamestop buttfucking.
Just call now at 6969-6969-JUSTAWARIOFAN now!!!!!

Back