ZrJVx3zfwb5jdr.png

Hello there.
(Around 1:48)

Love that Classic Mode artwork. Hope someone posts the full thing online after the game's release.

As for the other stuff? Nice to see more Wario representation than ever here. I mean, Wario Land, Ware and Master of Disguise characters? Damn, they went all out here.

Hope more Wario music shows up too!

Now all he needs to do is put this costume back in the game, or at least something similar.

View attachment 8504

Bad news: His alts are all same as Smash 4. Everyone seems to have 8 costumes now. (My black yoshi no! *Cries* )

Wario can heal himself, if caught someone with netural B. That is weird and cool at the same time. I think you already know, that Bike has a cooldown, before being usable again (At least thats what Smash wiki says), but that seems to be the only major nerf he got.

Anyone knows if any of his throws are changed? So far, his Dash Attack is new, his Dair has a nee animation (and maybe new properties) and a nee Side Tilt. His Down throw is the same as Smash 4 (which is great since it's the ground pound) but I kinda hope his up throw or forwars throw is different, making them Wario Land references

Anyone knows if any of his throws are changed? So far, his Dash Attack is new, his Dair has a nee animation (and maybe new properties) and a nee Side Tilt. His Down throw is the same as Smash 4 (which is great since it's the ground pound) but I kinda hope his up throw or forwars throw is different, making them Wario Land references
While Ground Pound has closer resemblance to Wario Land games (See @warelander 's post), rest of his throws are the same.

Music update (FINALLY!)

Ashley song v2 (From Smash For, as I like calling it) confirmed to return. Well, I saw that coming.

WarioWare.inc medley returns. Saw that coming as well.

Total count of Wario tracks so far: 3/Unknown

I was personally hoping that Mario, Luigi and Wario had a new set of voices. I already found it kinda weird to hear their Brawl voices in Smash 4.
Reminds me of this interesting opinion I saw before for Smash 4
NG0e6Mk.png

Last edited:
Wait, I just realized Wario was never shown in the World of Light trailer, AT ALL. I'm not saying he won't be in it, but it's a little weird. Maybe he was in it, but I never saw him.

Back