Wario Related Dreams

Once I had this sweet dream where I was in some sort of alternate universe where Wario and Shantae and all other video game series I love were extremely popular and successful (Even more than Mario) and eveyone was obsessed with them and there were tons of merchandise and books and whatnot and even the newspapers wrote about a new Wario game being released.

If this was only real... ohgodimsad:

So in other words, the ideal universe for this forum's userbase...

Had two dreams where there were these dolls based on WarioWare characters. I collected them because of the huge WW geek in me, and the little girl in me. I had the Mona, Dribble, and Spitz ones. And I think I had Jimmy T. if I remember correctly. In the second dream, I saw that there was an Orbulon one, and of course, I wanted it.
I tried drawing a few from memory, but I don't have enough talent, so I left them unfinished.
The brown haired one is the Dribble one.
Screenshot_2018-04-12-15-46-18.png

Had a dream where @CM30 had a match with Brock Lesnar and Brock botched an F5 and CM30 had a big boo boo.
Not to worry he was treated by Wario in an nurse outfit, cm30 x wario all da wey.
CM30 appeared in one of my dreams too. It wasn't a Wario dream though. But in it,
I hacked his account. YES I GOT CAUGHT.

I once had this bizarre dream that I was at some kind of party, and someone was trying to assassinate me. I didn't know who would do it or when, all I knew was that someone was after me. Wario was there, and apparently he had caught wind of it too. He offered to take out the assassin for me, and then the dream ended. Some time after that, I had another dream where Wario was Shrek. Like there was no plot to the dream or anything, Wario was just Shrek.

More importantly were you an all star or did you wake up with donkey next to you in your bed?

Awwww, last night I had another WarioWare Gold dream. It was where I had a preorder and it came super early. I think I didn't want to play it though, because I thought it would be unfinished might crash like someone's early preorder of the Secret of Mana remake. But for their real life preorder of SOM, it wasn't unfinished. They said it crashed at the end.

Man, I just remembered one I had in 2017. It was where I was watching a show on my old tablet. Wario was in the show. It was about some teenage girl who's a superhero called "Mary-Lady." In some episodes, she saves Wario, and in others, he goes with her. In the last one I saw before the dream ended, Wario was on some... TV screen??? Some screen. It was kinda fuzzy, but not very. He was saying stuff, he had tears in his eyes, and it looked like he was floating in some "background"...where there was no ground. So like a wallpaper I guess... There was no pattern. It was just one color.
He was almost a goner! Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti.

Sorry for triple posting.
Last night, I had another WL3 dream where Wario reacted whenever I called him. But this time, he did different reactions. The first one he'd do after starting up the game was to wave at me. He didn't always do the same one for every time I called his name, unlike in my other WL3 dream.

Sorry for quadruple posting.
Last night I dreamt there was a WarioWare minigame (minigame, not microgame) where Sal Out, the girl who sings Mona Pizza's song, was holding a baby Orbulon up, and I think you had to collect falling apples from an apple tree in the game. You play as Sal, and you use Wittle Baby Orby to collect the apples. Oh, and Mona was in the background. After seeing gameplay, it showed baby Orbulon up close. Someone was holding him, and he was wrapped in a blanket like in the minigame. (If I remember correctly, it was Dribble who held him when it showed him up close)

Last night I had a dream that was about WarioWare but had no real ¨plot¨ or something, which is often the case with dreams. I dreamt that Mona was staring out of the window of her apartment because she couldn't catch sleep. She was called by Wario to come to his HQ's at once. Meanwhile, Jimmy T. was just done dancing at the disco and he was also called by Wario, though I don't know why Wario needed them.

So last night i had one of the longest dreams i ever had. It had almost nothing to do with Wario, until the end that is.

For some reason there was a shelf of Wario stuff from game stop in my room but i didn't own it. If i wanted to take from the shelf i had to buy. On said shelf the things that caught my interest the most (and there were a lot of interesting things on the shelf) was a Wario mask and two copies of WarioLand Shake It! and they both had unique box art. The first box arts had Wario in his golden garage surrounded by all the treasures he got and was holding up a peace sign and the second one was Wario exploring the seas on a golden ship and coins are everywhere. I pulled out my phone to take a pic of the two copies and the mask and was gonna post it here on WarioForums but they disappeared, the copies not the mask. So i proceeded to look for the copies in the shelves and i see things like all new Wario Amiibos in his biker and classic outfit. and many more copies of WarioLand Shake It! What's weird is that the boxes were all in the same exact condition my NA copy of WL:SI which is to say kinda beat up (hell i even got it from game stop).

Then i woke up, the end

Last night, I dreamed of good boy Keyzer. At first I was playing a game on one of my GB emulators. It was a side-scrolling game where Captain Syrup (with her Shake It design) was talking to him. He didn't say anything, but he was thinking, and Syrup was surprised and shocked to know what he was thinking. I guess the Google+ roleplay I was in yesterday cause that to happen, because my character stole magic and felt a little psychic, making her shocked. A bit later, I saw footage of a game that looked like Shantae Half Genie Hero, but it starred my OC, Princess Eliso. (btw she was the one I roleplayed as.) She was talking to Keyzer as well, (but Syrup wasn't there) and they were near Shantae's house. And the same thing that went for Syrup went for Eliso. After that, I saw something showing that the princess and gud ghostie went to the Kokiri forest from Ocarina of Time, heading for the shop. In the shop, Keyzer pointed and he either made a sound like the one Link made in the near beginning of the shop part in this video, or the sound he makes when you get him in WL4, getting shopkeeper to be all like "uhhhhhh, what?" like in the video, but Eliso told him Keyzer's thoughts before any conflict was going to start.

I had a couple last year.

I was a boy, only wearing socks and underwear, (although in real life I don't usually wear socks unless I'm forced) and this happened,
2018-06-20 17.12.11.jpg

But instead of Sylveon, it was Orbulon, and instead of "a Pokemon," he said "an alien."

And in another, which I had before the one above, I was on some wiki about some show, and decided to watch it. It was usually set in a forest. I had some characters I really liked at the time, including the one who makes it Wario-related, nolubrO. And I think he was a major character. The plot of the show was kinda like that of a cartoon titled Trollz (some characters from it were in this dream show). I'd def see Orb hang out in a forest and do magic with magical girls and see them save the world. :cool:

Last night I had another dream where Mega Microgames had a difference. (And I woke up happy to not have another sad dream like I did a few nights in a row! Yay! In your face, depression!) After the part in the game intro where Wario calls everyone, it showed a scene with Waluigi sitting at a table or desk with a telephone on it. It was ringing and Walu picked it up, and a little bit after it became splitscreened with Wario having a less wide screen on the left. Then Waluigi hung up and Wario's screen went away. And no, Walu still wasn't an employee. He probably didn't want the job.

I think I can tell one from 2017.
Looking at my shielf of games, I saw one game, I couldnt remember at all. It was Wii U game with WarioWare charachters on it. I read "WarioWare U" "2015, Nintendo, co-developed by Intelligent Systems." Kinda amazed, I inserted disk into my Wii U to see what is it about. It had title and main menu themes being remixes from mega microgame$, some of soundtrack was new, most of it including Speed up, Boss Stage warning, winning and Game over were remixes from Smooth Moves. And yes, cutscenes were fully voiced. Most of the game, including map, was simmular to WW:SM.
First stage was Wario. He had weird story being trapped by some evil new Male guy (I dont remember his name exactly, something like "Magican-de-Doom") into dangerous attraction inside of Park. Some Wii U Gamepad-like controller fell on his head from the sky, and game has begun. I was amazed, that microgames used D-pad and buttons again, as controls, because I LOVE first WarioWare. Now, I dont remember all microgames, but they all were completely new. I remember one, where Wario sleeps, and had to destroy his alarm with hammer outta nowere, when it rings, and one where Wario had to collect falling coins. Anyway, Wario survives, and wants to punish "Magican", but he traps Wah in "Box-Maker thing" and GamePad was thrown away.
Then I unlocked Jimmy. Gamepad dropped on his head, he started dancing, tripped on rock and lost Gamepad. Yep thats all his story. Apperantly, Genres came back. Jimmy had Sports. Some microgames started using Twist controls, like baseball and golf. I also remember one, where you need to mash A, to beat up Sandbag with Boxer glove.
After beating Jimmy, I unlocked 3 characters: Dribble, Crygor and Mona (If you wondering: they all used Smooth Moves designs) Dribbles story is "Taxi" from G&W, where Spitz shoots Aliens, Crygor is trapped in his new mashine, so Penny and Mike had to use gamepad to get him out. And Mona is back to work at Mona Pizza, and had to ride away from those Pizza Dinosaur guys. Themes were Ski-Fi, Reality and Strange.
Basicaly, all stories involve Gamepad thing to fall on character, he/she uses it, and loses it, causing it to fly away. I have very good imaginaton:cool:.Then there was remix stage with no story whatsoever, Skip.
Ashley was next, Food was her theme, and she had Ashley song remixed. Oh, I also was introduced to Touch controls. Yep. Also, Jimmy, Dribble, Spitz, Crygor and Mona came to her mansion to bring Gamepad back, but ended up losing it again.
Then I unlocked Kat and Ana and Criket stages. Kat and Ana had Flowers and Animals as themes... and thats it. I remember no storys from them. Nor Crikets microgames and Genre.
Orbulon was next. He found Gamepad lying on the Grass. All previous characters (Including Ashley) wanted to get Gamepad back, so Orbulon had to run away from them. He had IQ as Genre, and new Mic microgames. Boss stage was cool. It had Weird guy reaching the sky, as I blow into mic if shown math question like 2+3=5 is correct. Orbulon ended up tripping on rock anyway.
9-Volt is next. He played Nintendo microgames on that Gamepad he found... and lost it. Microgames were cool.There was Game and Watch shief one, new Duck hunt game, Ice Climbers, Exiteblike, Smash brothers, Mario and even Wario Land Shake It based one. Then there was Second remix.
Wario was last. All Wario friends met "Magican-de-doom" with gamepad in his hands. He used it to trap them all in a Wardrobe inside of his castle. Meanwhile, Wario got out of the box, transforming into Wario-Man, rushed into Magicans castle, pushed him out of the window, making him fall into lake, saved his friends, and thought to make a game based on all this events. Credits.
As credits rolled, I checked Wikipedia page for additional info. I found out, that this game was ported to 3DS as "WarioWare 3DS"... and then I woke up to find, that this was all the dream, and I dont even have a Wii U *Cries*.
Now, if Nintendo actually made this back in 2015, it would have been so cool. And now I dont even know what is stranger: Fact, that I remember 60% of my long, long dream, or me predicting some WarioWare Gold stuff like Voice acting or Mix of buttons, twisting, touching and using mic.

I dreamt of K'nex releasing Minfigure bags like the Super Mario ones with Master of disguise figures.
The figures were:

Purplewind with Goodstyle
Terrormisu
Count Cannoli
Carpaccio
Munchelangelo
Whistlebottom
Sir Lance-a-lot

On the night before yesterday I had a short dream where Orbulon, Jimmy T., and Waluigi were GETTIN' DOWN at Club Sugar, and then they stopped and came across my OC Eliso, who happened to be a robot in the dream. Robo-Eliso was malfunctioning (but she didn't move around, she just stood a bit taller with soft sparky sounds and the irises that turned red in her eyes that turned gray outside rapidly going up and up and up) and Orbulon was about to stop her. But before he could stop her, the dream ended.

Last edited:
Last night I dreamt that it was late October, so I had to get my Halloween costume ready. I was being Orbulon, and I wanted to hold a few pig plushies while trick-or-treating to represent the hammies from Gold. After that, a bunch of people and I had a general WarioWare discussion. (SWEET!) I remember us talking about how bad 5-Volt is. in 9-Volt's feverish imagination. The discussion was still on, and I booted up Mega Microgames to look for more stuff talk about. Now this is where this dream was another dream of mine with a difference in MMG. There was a little description about Orbulon, saying that he used to sing to learn the language and called himself "OG Orbulon," and that the Lumas (you know, those little star things from Mario Galaxy. But before mario galaxy?) thought his nickname was terrible and his singing "made their ears (which they don't actually have so I guess it means whatever they use to hear) bleed." The nickname was sorta funny to me because it sounded like he was trying to be "cool" or "hip."

And on the night before, I went to visit my elementary school, and a bunch of kids were in the cafeteria talking about Wario and stuff. I sat at their table because of that. I said something about Orbulon, and a boy at the table happened to know about him. Other stuff happened but they weren't Wario-related, so I'll just end.

Man, I haven't dreamt about Wario or anything Wario-related for months now. I have had wild dreams that involved Luigi, Shovel Knight, Princess Remedy and even DK. I dreamt about playing new games, commercials of real-life Nintendo games, and even about Wario Forums. But not about Wario in the slightest! :shulk:

DAmn what do I need to take to have some of the crazy dreams you guys have. My dreams are either instantly forgettable as soon as I wake up or something unpleasant

Back