Positives:
  • It's a Wario game!
  • It's on 3DS (Could've been Switch but who cares)
  • It's a Microgame collection with 300 microgames! (Just like RH Megamix)
  • Showcases the 3DS capabilities as always!
Negatives:
  • Looks ugly
  • Looks slow
  • Sounds really lax (where's the bounciness of past games?)
Honestly, it's bittersweet. I hope the trailer is just kinda not giving the game justice. As I mentioned before, even Game & Wario looked better.

I'm really excited about the new WarioWare Gold. 300 microgames DAAAAMMM!!! One more game for my Wario collection and a new Wario game for our forums ( even if its not a Wario Land, its something) \(^o^)/:WarioMan::wariowalk::runwariorun::gwatchkissy::wariocaraltalt:VforVictory::wargh2:

I'm happy it uses all the previous control schemes. I mean, I've talked about the possibilities of a game like this ever since the 3DS was announced, so to see it happen is great.
Yes! That's what it's all about! Fun and crazy gameplay! Switch around the poses and such! I really hope it comes out awesome!

Now that I have calmed down a bit, I can still say that I love this to death, not just because it's a new Wario game at last, but also because I have wanted a new ''normal'' WarioWare game for a long time (the last one was Smooth Moves back in 2007) so this is playing exactly into what I wanted and I don't mind the compilation approach either.

So yeah can't wait!

This new style reminds me of how they made Ashley in the Badge Arcade, funny. Seemingly Warioware's style has shifted to the Badge Arcade Ashley Style. Neat

Back