DarlingintheFronks

Hasn't Actually Watched Darling in the Franxx.
Coins
Coins
I honestly don't mind Spitz's new look.

The only one I'm still not really used to is 9-Volt's new look. But hey, maybe when I see him in action, I'll change my mind.

TB100

Random guy just chillin.
Coins
Coins
So apparently an employee got some store pop ins for Warioware Gold (According to the source below) and it features some new artwork for Warioware Gold.
IMG_0613.JPEG

IMG_0614.JPEG

IMG_0615.JPEG

Source

Last edited:

warelander

Hope Rides Alone
Coins
Coins
It is, though I'm just glad to see that Mona continues to look better here then she did in Game & Wario. Also, I already thought it before, but the new art further makes me think that Ashley looks horrendus in this new style, even if Penny got it even worse (those giant, dead blue eyes).

Magma

Divisive Figure
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change
It is, though I'm just glad to see that Mona continues to look better here then she did in Game & Wario. Also, I already thought it before, but the new art further makes me think that Ashley looks horrendus in this new style, even if Penny got it even worse (those giant, dead blue eyes).
What's wrong with Ashley? She looks more less the same as she did in the side comic thingies, though she looks a bit..chunkier?

warelander

Hope Rides Alone
Coins
Coins
Yeah and I didn't like her design there either or on any of the badges that used it, I just find it creepy how much her design got babyfied, it's happened with others too, but I find it most noticable with her and old design wasn't one of my favorites, I do think that it was more appealing than this.

Magma

Divisive Figure
Coins
Coins
Yeah and I didn't like her design there either or on any of the badges that used it, I just find it creepy how much her design got babyfied, it's happened with others too, but I find it most noticable with her and old design wasn't one of my favorites, I do think that it was more appealing than this.
Oh damn, you just made me realized how used to I got to seeing this new weird babyfied Ashley. I had to do a double take as to how she used to look like in the games. Now my opinion is uncertain on this...

Pistachio Shack

It's me, Pisty
Coins
Coins
Last edited: