Excuse me for being judgemental here, but I can't stand Spitz' new look and Penny's eyes in this new design. I've always thought her brown eyes and reddish hair looked good on her, but these blank, overly blue eyes contrast way too much.
But I am glad for seeing 5-Volt on the cover.

Thanks to MarioWiki I have something to show.
454-13.jpg

Gold mine

Ayy lmao.

I honestly don't mind Spitz's new look.

The only one I'm still not really used to is 9-Volt's new look. But hey, maybe when I see him in action, I'll change my mind.

It is, though I'm just glad to see that Mona continues to look better here then she did in Game & Wario. Also, I already thought it before, but the new art further makes me think that Ashley looks horrendus in this new style, even if Penny got it even worse (those giant, dead blue eyes).

It is, though I'm just glad to see that Mona continues to look better here then she did in Game & Wario. Also, I already thought it before, but the new art further makes me think that Ashley looks horrendus in this new style, even if Penny got it even worse (those giant, dead blue eyes).
What's wrong with Ashley? She looks more less the same as she did in the side comic thingies, though she looks a bit..chunkier?

Yeah and I didn't like her design there either or on any of the badges that used it, I just find it creepy how much her design got babyfied, it's happened with others too, but I find it most noticable with her and old design wasn't one of my favorites, I do think that it was more appealing than this.

Yeah and I didn't like her design there either or on any of the badges that used it, I just find it creepy how much her design got babyfied, it's happened with others too, but I find it most noticable with her and old design wasn't one of my favorites, I do think that it was more appealing than this.
Oh damn, you just made me realized how used to I got to seeing this new weird babyfied Ashley. I had to do a double take as to how she used to look like in the games. Now my opinion is uncertain on this...

Back