Red has wings now huh? They grow up so fast
My mind been tainted aaaaa I thought Red always had wings and that he now gained pants.
8sjJWfP.png

darn these comics!!!!!

I'm American, but I have to share a 3ds, which has an update. I'm too scared to update without permission from those who share it with me, so I can't see Wario in the eshop. Unlike the one who posted THIS...

1529525481646 (1).jpg

1529525532330 (1).jpg

1529525597763 (1).jpg

1529525663794 (1).jpg

Some Japanese magazine scans for Warioware Gold including a bunch of new info. (From 4chan.)
Including some new story scenes, the name of the new character (Abelt in Japanese.), new full body artwork
of Mona, Jimmy T, The New Character, Dribble and Spitz and some of the new mircogames.

My observations.
  • What's the deal with that Pot Wario's holding on the top right of the top scan? Edit: Oops.
  • One of the Mircogames in the second scan is one of the Gold Digger varients from Game & Wario. Game & Wario Mircogames returning perhaps??? (Not likely or anything, but, you never know.)
  • Is it just me, or does the Wario artwork on the top scan in the bottom left remind anyone of the Wario artwork from Twisted? They're not the same pose, but it is similar I feel like.

Last edited:
According to some friends who know Japanese, the new girl is named just that: "Girl." I still think she's the reason 9-Volt has hearts in his cutscene. Her "name" makes me think she's a one-time character, but why would she be on the box art if that was the case?

Wait-
if that's REAL
then how come I don't see
HER
I ain't saying her damn name
You can't type a video game character's name. You're joking, right?

And of course those pages are real, why would someone fake Wario? This isn't Pokemon.

Scans roundup - Daemon X Machina, WarioWare Gold, more - Nintendo Everything

According to some friends who know Japanese, the new girl is named just that: "Girl." I still think she's the reason 9-Volt has hearts in his cutscene. Her "name" makes me think she's a one-time character, but why would she be on the box art if that was the case?
Girl......?
Annoyed_Penny.jpg

What kind of name is that? Hell, it's not even a "name", it's just a title.
It's one thing if she's just this minor one shot character or whatever, but she's on the front cover of the NA/EU boxart and has full body artwork, she's clearly being touted as a new major character of some sort.

I seriously hope that's just a placeholder/temporary name or whatever until we know exactly who she is and what her whole deal is.
And not her actual name.

Last edited:
Back