I'm praying that Ashley's Touched boss isn't in, or if at is at least not in her stage. It's the only reason I hesitate to play her stage in Touched because it takes so friggin' long and one wrong move can wipe your progress in an instant.

I personally love that boss but yes, there's 0% chance of it appearing in Ashley's stage cause she's in the tilt league. It can very well appear in Orbulon's seeing how his theme is Fantasy (Sci-Fi) just like Ashley and he's in the touch league.

CI_3DS_WarioWareGold_027_MarioBros_180601_1508_000.jpg
Wario_Bros.png

It's no longer Wario-themed. :Seriously?:

Yes, because the game is no longer in the Wario category (red border instead of purple border), reminder that there are 3 starter Wario stages and 3 Nintendo stages this time around.

Interesting that they changed that then, though I do think it's better when games outside of said category are Wario themed too. Makes it feel more like a work of a megalomaniac wannabe entrepreneur:

Her Code Name Was

(Though I guess they could also swap Wario out for 9-Volt/18-Volt/5-Volt/whoever. That'd be in the spirit of the series too.

Interesting that they changed that then, though I do think it's better when games outside of said category are Wario themed too. Makes it feel more like a work of a megalomaniac wannabe entrepreneur:
They've been doing alot of changes to microgames in this game in all aspects. For example that swimmer matching game from the demo is a reskinned version of a microgame from Touched, some previously normal microgames have been given Wario theming, they've turned twist games into touch games, mash games into mic games and so on. I think it's great that they're doing extra work to reimagine some microgames, whether it be a simple theme change or a massive gameplay change. It will make this game feel more than a compilation game.

Since we now know that there will be unlockable records again, do you think they'll bring back any vocal songs from previous games?
We saw a record with Sal Out on it, which could be the Mona Pizza theme, which is an obvious one to bring back, but what about other old songs?
I'd still love to hear a FULL remastered version of Drifting Away :dribble:, not a shortened one like the Gamecube version.
Jimmy's Night (while not a vocal song) would be great to hear again (that slap bass is so great. I'd love to hear it uncompressed!).
I guess :dribble: & :spitz:'s Theme from Twisted could technically be called a Vocal song. SXD Even if it's just "baws". :STongue: (another one I wanna hear remastered)

Then there's obvious ones like Tomorrow Hill from Smooth Moves, but that's less exciting to me, since that song was already in high quality and might sound exactly the same if they put it onto the 3DS.
I'm not exactly wishing for Ashley's Song either, since that has already been remixed to death in Smash and will probably get another remix in Smash Ultimate.

What about y'all?

Dribble and Spitz's Drifting Away should befinitely be included, and so should Jimmy's theme from Twisted, as I'd want to hear it as a fully instrumental recording, because the slap bass and the organ are much funkier when you can hear them how they are supposed to sound: like a real disco song.
Speaking about Jimmy T, I also hope that Body Rock returns, but I don't think that's gonna happen.

Back