What do you love to drink?

Get a tattoo of Pepsiman. Then celebrate the occasion with a long, chilled glass of Pepsi.
Xnf46KH7.jpg
My only concern is whether or not Pepsi will change their logo again.

Where would you get banana juice? I really wanna try it.

Oh, and Coke > Royal Crown > Pepsi.
Not that Pepsi is bad, its just not as good as the other two : p

Oh and I tried coconut water. Its bad : p I mean its okay, but not for me : p Imagine really milky water, and you have the texture of coconut water : p

I have the rather strange habit of making a cup of tea as strong as possible, without any sugar, put it in the fridge, and consume it within a few seconds the next morning.

Really now? I make sure to put sugar and honey on my tea. Never really taken it strong, have had black tea before though and liked it.

Ive heard tea is good with honey in it. Im not a big fan of tea unless its fruity, maybe I should try it with honey. I dont like hot tea though, has to be cold. So I might not like it anyway : p

Cold tea? I feel like that takes away why tea is tea in the first place but that's fine. Honey and milk really give tea a much more easy to swallow persay taste, since some people really don't like having the earthly outright tea. It's similar to coffee in how you'd add sugar or milk to give it a more creamy taste.

Haha, I just dont enjoy hot beverages in general : p Its not a pleasant thing for me. I like my drinks cold, theyre great that way. Iced coffee is the bomb : p

Haha well that is cool we all have some distinct taste, I haven't had coffee in years now that this is brought up again. Ice coffee also doesn't sound too bad though all I do is keep thinking of Starbucks when that hits.

I forced myself to like tea for certain reasons and now I really like bitter stuff. I still like sweet stuff though.

I like to drink many a things! I drink hardly anything tbh. But I love me some tap water, coffee(coffee coffee coffe coffe coffee :p), oolong tea, tea mixed with coffee, coffee dressing on my salad.. Oh wait.

I like almost every kind of pop. But the thing I love to drink the most is my homemade jamaican lemonade! <3

Back