What do you love to drink?

Oh, that reminds me, Ive recently gotten into Mango nectar. Theres a brand that carries it called Jumex, we sell alot of it at work : p

Its really good though. Ive had Mango, Strawberry Banana and Peach nectar. (I dunno why I capatalized fruits : p)

67.jpg

Oh, that reminds me, Ive recently gotten into Mango nectar. Theres a brand that carries it called Jumex, we sell alot of it at work : p

Its really good though. Ive had Mango, Strawberry Banana and Peach nectar. (I dunno why I capatalized fruits : p)

67.jpg
Interesting! I love any brand of Mango nectar, really! I usually go for Goya brand since there really isn't any other. hahah

I dont see Goya too often, but Ive been seeing Jumex alot more around here lately : p I know that Dollar General is carrying it, and we have alot of them in my town : p

For the past three months, I've just been drinking water, coffee and tea pretty much, and fruit juice every now and again (and milk with cereal). Water has got to be one of my favorite drinks of all time; fine to drink from the tap in my home, good for you, and it seems to taste so nice when feeling dehydrated.

I don't think there has been one morning so far this year where I didn't drink a coffee in the morning.

Back