What do you love to drink?

Pepsi > Coke.
Fight me.

Uhm, but Coke is the collective term. I'm pretty sure you mean Coca Cola. But that doesn't make it any better. Not that I dislike Pepsi however, it's just that I think Coca Cola is better. But sometimes I enjoy Pepsi more. (I am still a Dr. Pepper fan for life though, and really enjoyed the discussion that it caused a long time ago. On page 1 of this thread, that is.)

But anyway, here's what I can think of for now, placed neatly in a list with some explaination , because I feel like it. :wah:

Soft drinks
Nice on a hot summer day, but when it's colder, I barely drink soft drinks.
  • Coca Cola. Of course. Always a good choice, just make sure you don't drink too much, but that can as well apply to any other soft drink.
  • Dr. Pepper. Do I need to say more?
  • 7-Up. Sprite, the European version is good as well.
  • Orangina. A drink, French in origin if I'm correct, that has not only orange flavour, but also pulp of the fruit in it. Mmmm.
Alcohol
I have lowered my alcohol consumpion in the past year, as part of my new year's resolutions, the only one that had was actually successful. Not that I have an alcohol problem, but I think it's just healthier this way. But I still love myself some booze every now and then.
  • Whiskey. Sometimes cheap, sometimes expensive, but always a surprise when you take the first sip of a new whiskey. I mostly prefer Scots and Irish whisk(e)y, but Bourbon (from North America) can be great too.
  • Vodka. My personal ''winter drink'' for when it's cold outside and I want to have my shot cold as well. I have the somewhat strange ritual of drinking it neat, combined with breadsticks.
  • Rum. Not only for pirates, you know. Some people like it mixed with coke, but that's just wasting the good stuff if you ask me.
  • Absinthe. Don't believe the rumours of it being poisonous. That's just bullshit. Never felt anything strange from it. Be cautious though, in undiluted form it is extremely high in alcohol content.
  • Beer. Where I live, beer is more or less the standard alcohol on parties and events. I'm not really a beer drinker, but a cold tube on occasion is something that I can enjoy as well.
Other drinks
  • Tea. Ah yes, tea. I detest coffee, but tea on the other hand... And not always warm either: In the weekend, I usually make extremely strong, ice cold tea that I down in a mere minute during breakfast. Why? Because it's possible. :wah:
  • Milk. I agree with @tahutoa; milk is a good wake-up drink, especially cold. And hot milk is good for when I'm going to sleep.
  • Orange juice. Fresh from the press, mixed with some lemon juice even better.

collective term? Elaborate on that.

Very well then.

Coke is, besides the popular name for cocaine (which used to be an actual ingredient for Coca-Cola until 1904), the informal term for any soft drink that tries to copy the original Coca-Cola in some way or the other. Of course, since the exact Coca-Cola recipe is kept secret, each company has developed its own specific distinct flavour that are now world brands of their own. Pepsi and Dr. Pepper being the best examples.
Dr. Pepper however, is slightly older than Coca-Cola, but since Coca-Cola was the most successful, it became a sort of unofficial standard.

Very well then.

Coke is, besides the popular name for cocaine (which used to be an actual ingredient for Coca-Cola until 1904), the informal term for any soft drink that tries to copy the original Coca-Cola in some way or the other. Of course, since the exact Coca-Cola recipe is kept secret, each company has developed its own specific distinct flavour that are now world brands of their own. Pepsi and Dr. Pepper being the best examples.
Dr. Pepper however, is slightly older than Coca-Cola, but since Coca-Cola was the most successful, it became a sort of unofficial standard.
Yeah, some call it Pespi Cola even

Coke is, besides the popular name for cocaine (which used to be an actual ingredient for Coca-Cola until 1904), the informal term for any soft drink that tries to copy the original Coca-Cola in some way or the other. Pepsi and Dr. Pepper being the best examples.
some call it Pespi Cola even
I see.
Most People (At least were I live) know what mean when I say "Coke < Pepsi" because, despite being pretty much the same thing, they see enough differences to separate them, and use "soda" as a collective term. (Same goes for Dr. Pepper)
I understand that not everyone on earth are the same, so i can see how "coke" can be used to identify other sodas, especially the ones that try to copy Coca-Cola like Pepsi. Sorry for miscommunication.
With that being said,

Coca-Cola < Pepsi Cola
&
Diet Coca-Cola < Diet Pepsi
Change my mind.

I used to drink a lot of energy drinks, but I stopped after I entered into the gym. Right now, I usually drink water, fruit/vegetables juices, coffee with milk and beer (even I'm not the one driving)

Back