What's something weird that's pleasing to your senses.

Sorry about your thread.Grrr: I’ve always loved the tart smell of vinegar. Sometimes I take a good whiff of it to wake up or just for the heck of it.

I’ve always loved the tart smell of vinegar. Sometimes I take a good whiff of it to wake up or just for the heck of it.

I have the same with desinfectant alcohol, because the sharp smell reminds me somewhat of my favourite liquor, vodka. I remember that when I was at the hospital, everytime when the nurse routinely cleansed my arm before taking a blood sample, I was like ''Aw yeah, that smells good.''

That's (sadly) correct indeed, but what I meant is that every conversation on the Internet will sooner or later take a sexualised way, regardless of the initial topic.

Wearing short pajamas in bed, even though it’s actually too cold for them, so you have to cover yourself with the blanket.
I dunno, but this just feels so pleasant to me.
On a similar note, wearing a warm coat but with a short-sleeved t-shirt underneath it, or wearing short trousers that expose your lower legs, while simultaneously wearing a coat or long shirt to keep your upper body warm. I think there’s something about the contrast of wearing cool and warm clothes at the same time that makes me feel good, even though it may look a bit silly.

i like staring at crystals and brightly colored lights
I like doing that too, especially quartz crystals, of which I have quite a lot, since I used to collect minerals. I also have a certain fondness for glass objects, even more so if they are coloured or of an extraorinary shape. That way light falls through them and scatters and reflects can be quite mesmerising. I can look for hours at objects like crystal cups, prisms, glass insulators, etc. The latter is partially because of my affinity with electricity (it used to be my study subject for several years) and it being an example of industrial aesthetic, but more down-to earth objects (in this case literally) like a simple drinking glass that's containing some brighly coloured drink can also induce a certain sensation of aesthetic pleasure in me.

Last edited:
That sound of my PC fan revving up when starting up a heavy programme. Or when you just run a normal one, but the Internet connection is like shit, which it more often than not here.

Back