What's something weird that's pleasing to your senses.

I sometimes use an old-fashioned nib pen when writing stuff. You know, those old pens that you have to dip in a little jar of ink every few sentences to keep writing. I am a very fast, but not a really neat writer, so using a pen that requires you to slow down a bit can be quite a relaxing experience.

Haha, I can kinda understand that. I really got into badly made Mario Maker levels a few weeks back or so. I really laughed at all the ridiculous and terrible design choices people made, whether on purpose or accident. I remember a few I really liked, I saw one that was titled "Literally just world 1-1", and it was just that, just world 1-1 from Super Mario Bros, haha I dunno why but I thought it was really funny : p And there was another, designed after SMB3, where they took the goal posts at the end of the level, they lined them up so that after you pass through the first one, Mario would just keep walking through them over and over, causing the victory scene and music, like where he walks off the screen, to start over and over again. Haha that was my favorite : p

I like it when I hear the sound of button controls being pressed a million times when I play against someone in a fighting game. That tells me they're really trying hard to win

Back