What's something weird that's pleasing to your senses.

I havent done it in a while, but I used to love listening to music on my headphones while rocking back and forth in my recliner.

It sorta simulates that feeling of like riding a bus or in a car while listening to music with headphones on. The feeling of motion along with music is really pleasant : p

Getting hit in the mouth bleeding from the gums, the stimulus in the mouth feels a bit good and my lips taste like strawberies and the blood makes it seem kinda... juicy, ya know?
That isn't too weird is it?

I havent done it in a while, but I used to love listening to music on my headphones while rocking back and forth in my recliner.

It sorta simulates that feeling of like riding a bus or in a car while listening to music with headphones on. The feeling of motion along with music is really pleasant : p

I actually end up doing the same thing. A recliner makes for an amazing rocking chair. Especially when you play easy going songs from Soitaisei Riron, Camel or game music such as Katamari. Just listen to your lonely rolling star.

The sound and feel of a warm blow drier, blowing at me, even if my hair isn't wet. It's relaxing.
111_relaxed.png

Getting hit in the mouth bleeding from the gums, the stimulus in the mouth feels a bit good and my lips taste like strawberies and the blood makes it seem kinda... juicy, ya know?
That isn't too weird is it?
I like the cut of your jib, 3rd Wario Bro.
I visit dark caves on the internet with people into much weirder stuff than that, so power to you on your own weird stuff.

I love eating steak with yogurt.:shantspin:

For me, hearing the ball land on my glove when I play Baseball. I love hearing that. If feels very satisfying, especially when I just randomly flail my arm and hope to get as close to the ball as possible! Hahah!

The beautiful reddish shine of copper. Sure, gold is great, but copper is also very nice to look at.

I remember those like sport-like reality shows they used to have on Nick back when I was a kid, there was one where they were awarded metals at the end- Gold Silver and Bronze. I remember thinking at the time that I liked Bronze more than any of them, and that the gold was the lamest one, haha.

Wish I could remember that show, I think there was like some carved face in the stone like youd see in South America that asked them trivia questions, and like at the end they had to climb some mountain made of like metal and junk? Or maybe Im just mixing two separate shows together, haha.

recently i'd say about 3 weeks ago i've fallen in love with anime esq ASMR roleplays like "ASMR dandere roleplay" or something of the sort.
In fact it has helped me sleep when listening before bed.

Back