What's something weird that's pleasing to your senses.

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
So i was making pancakes and i thought, "boy does this powder feel so soft and fluffy, sure is pleasing to my senses". So yeah whadya guys like, it could be sounds, sights, etc.

Anyways for me its the euphoria of ripping cloth, cotton, fabric, leather, etc. its really fun for some reason.

I really really like hearing males sing in a high pitch sensitive soft voice.

That may not be so weird to SOME people : p But I dunno, I just really like hearing guys with soft voices sing in a pretty way, is a favorite thing of mine.

To make it even weirder, for the most part I do not like this with females : p I generally find them to be more annoying : p Though I think thats more due to the typical styles that you see with male and female singers. Male singers often tend to have a more simple approach to singing, while female singers tend to add more to it, with alot of pitch changes and excessive notes and junk. This isnt always true of course, but it often is : p

The color blue. I remember my favorite color was green when I was a kid, but then as I grew up, the color blue started to soothe me.
I can also say the smell of coffee makes me smile.

Ohhh!! And the buttons on the Game Boy and the NES, both are so smooth and pleasing! I love the clicking sound they make when you wiggle them around, not pressing them.

Oh that reminds me, I used to like the sound of snow crunching under my feet. But for some reason I stopped liking it at some point : p

And like BlueJack, I love the feeling and sounds of buttons on a controller clacking too : p

ooh boy. So many things I love to make me bliss on life.

I love to smell air after the rain, it makes me fresh and juvenile again. Since I live on the countryside, it's a double win to me.

Also the smell of the gasoline every time I went to a gas station, reminds of road trips with my dad, freedom, aaahh gud tymes...

I love male characters/persons with a deep voice, it makes me moist.

Holding hands is really pleasing to me? Is that normal or weird?
Like it feels really good to do, and isnt just "hey look, thats cute" : p

Also I just started hearing people say asmr like just yesterday, is that like a new meme or something?

Back