Who is your favorite Nintendo charater that is not associated with Wario Land/Ware

Amiibro

Ph.D Gamer
Ok, other than the obvious mine is Luigi from Super Mario bros. And my Mii ( that was a joke )
Well i can't think of any more but while i crack my head open to find out, who are your's? They can be third party too, like Sonic or Mega Man.

Fawful. God that guy's great.

In the last moments of the finale of the finale, when relief leads to negligence that begets rashness... That is when the comeback that faltered comes back and beats your pathetic comeback that I scoff at!

Or

Fawfully-doo!♪ Where are you?!♪ Dark Star, needing you!♪ Dark power, yoo-hoo!♪ WHERE TO FIND YOU...♪

The latter gives me Scooby Doo nostalgia. Probably cause come on, it's a Scooby Doo parody, and I used to really like the Scooby Doo cartoons before I played Mario games...

Other than Fawful, Bowser, Antasma, the Massif Bros... lots of characters from Mario RPGs really.

MassifBros.jpg

Oh, and various characters from Donkey Kong. Cranky Kong is awesome, just because of how honest he is (and how todays gamers should listen to him more):

Tough luck kid. I've been told to keep my mouth shut, as they want to keep all the good stuff for a money-making strategy guide. I'm sure some of it will appear on the newfangled 'internet' thing as well, so I suggest you take a look-see there. You could also ask your friends, assuming of course you've got any. If all else fails, you'll just have to play better.

Great advice for todays kids right there; stop expecting to be a special snowflake with prizes for 'taking part', and start winning. Or if you can't win, accept you're pathetic and find something else.

King K Rool from Donkey Kong Country. I love his insane personality and his brutal ways of ruling. Such an interesting character booming with personality
I have never really played the DK series, except for DK country returns, and from what i remember K rool wasen't in it..... But i know he is a heavly requested smash charater so he must be pretty cool.

Fawful. God that guy's great.

In the last moments of the finale of the finale, when relief leads to negligence that begets rashness... That is when the comeback that faltered comes back and beats your pathetic comeback that I scoff at!

Or

Fawfully-doo!♪ Where are you?!♪ Dark Star, needing you!♪ Dark power, yoo-hoo!♪ WHERE TO FIND YOU...♪

The latter gives me Scooby Doo nostalgia. Probably cause come on, it's a Scooby Doo parody, and I used to really like the Scooby Doo cartoons before I played Mario games...

Other than Fawful, Bowser, Antasma, the Massif Bros... lots of characters from Mario RPGs really.

MassifBros.jpg

Oh, and various characters from Donkey Kong. Cranky Kong is awesome, just because of how honest he is (and how todays gamers should listen to him more):

Tough luck kid. I've been told to keep my mouth shut, as they want to keep all the good stuff for a money-making strategy guide. I'm sure some of it will appear on the newfangled 'internet' thing as well, so I suggest you take a look-see there. You could also ask your friends, assuming of course you've got any. If all else fails, you'll just have to play better.

Great advice for todays kids right there; stop expecting to be a special snowflake with prizes for 'taking part', and start winning. Or if you can't win, accept you're pathetic and find something else.
That reminds me a rpg Mario charater i also like is Dimentio, he seems like a paper fawful , the thing that they share the most is their insanity.

Why yes, there is only one Flavio who was worth of being mentioning in such a topic. Any others clearly lack the intrepid charm of Flavio, the Great Adventurer. He's defeated a giant skull monster... all by himself. That has to count for something.

Words cannot describe how much I love Dr.Eggman.

This guy is just glorious, he is bonkers enough to have a laser that points into his own air fleet and egotistical enough to have the words "I'm the smartest, I'm the greatest'' endlessly scroll on the bottom of the screen, while treatning to blow up an entire continent.

And that's not even going into how his ultimate base that was build up for 10 years is an evil amusement park, let the man himself introduce it:

God this guy is gloriously hammy!

A big thing that made me enjoy Eggman as a villain is that the guy usually goes and does things himself, even going so far as to become one of the main playable characters in Sonic Adventure 2, rather than just lurk in his base and never show himself.

He also has a KICKASS theme song:

EDIT: Nevermind, the OP said I could pick third parties.

Well, if that's the case, it seems I've developed a liking for Amitie from the Puyo Puyo series.

rn3yYFN.png

I like her designs. Her old one from Puyo Pop Fever was what caused me to notice the Puyo Puyo series beyond Mean Bean Machine in the first place, though I like this one more.

I also like her personality as well. She's a bit ditzy, yes, but she means well. It seems I like those sorts of characters every now and then. Plus, she's adorable, and it seems I like that aspect for some odd reason.

As for actual Nintendo characters, I like Fox McCloud from the Star Fox series.
BxaZ7St.png

It's mostly because of his portrayal in Star Fox Adventures, but it seems said portrayal caused him to become my favorite Star Fox character.

He's pretty funny in that game, especially since he sounds like he's done with just about everything. He also snarks in some places. Of course, Steve Malpass's amazing voice acting helped in that regard. A shame he didn't voice Fox in any of the later games.

He's a fine enough character in 64 and Assault, but Adventures is where he really shines if you ask me.

Last edited:
Isabelle, I guess? She's knocking Wario off the throne as my Mario Kart main because she's not in the other Mario Karts.
CCe3BOxW0AEVBHE.png

Wario's still mah bae tho

Birdo is love, birdo is life. ^_^

Haha, how weird, I actually came here to post Birdo too : p

I also really liked Vivian from TTYD, haha she was way cute and fun and junk : p

I liked Jill and Haar from Fire Emblem as well. I often really get into video game couples, and I really liked the two of them :3

I also liked Ruto from OoT alot as well, and Tetra from WW was great too : p

Midna from the Zelda series, because her character design and personality are adorable.

Linebeck, also from the Zelda series, he's a greedy and cowardly comic-relief character, and pretty much Zelda's version of Jack Sparrow.

I used to really like Fawful a lot, but everyone likes Fawful, and I feel like he's sorta overused now.

Popple, because incompetent thief characters are always entertaining for some reason.

Back