[DEAD] Wario Land 3 Hack Project

In case anyone is curious, Vista is an online friend of mine.
I told her about this project, and she got interested in being a playtester, even thought she didn't play the origional Wario Land 3 :p

Aniway, can anyone please tell me their opynion of these credits? :)
They aren't final, we might add, remove, shuffle some names in there.
But do they look nice?
Are they structured well?

Reactions: 607
What symbol? If it's not a letter, or a note, or a music box, than we'll have to ask eather ShyGuy or Bobo to draw it.
It's not like I can't draw :p
It's an icon that has always been connected to my name. Look at my youtube picture for a higher resolution example. I can draw it with less pixels too.

I like the credits though :)

Ok, so after loads and loads of experimenting with the editor, and even Drawing on Paper, as good as a level designer I've become over the years: I seem to not have enough braincells to properly produce a stage design for Wario Land 3, or even a puzzle, for that matter.

Reactions: 607
Ok, so after loads and loads of experimenting with the editor, and even Drawing on Paper, as good as a level designer I've become over the years: I seem to not have enough braincells to properly produce a stage design for Wario Land 3, or even a puzzle, for that matter.
Well, yeah, it is pretty hard to design for this game, do to how complex the levels are, and intricket the mechanics are...
Have you played the origional game resently?

You guys are right about this thread getting really long.
I'm not sure what can we do thought, to keep track of everything, and make sure we dont loose/forget importhant stuff.
Any sujjestions?

Well, yeah, it is pretty hard to design for this game, do to how complex the levels are, and intricket the mechanics are...
Have you played the origional game resently?

Well, I gave my copy to 607 one point in time, and since tgen, I only got it on 3DS eShop recently. Right now I'm at the point where you get the more powerful attack for Wario, so no, I haven't completed it recently. Slowly but surely I'm playing the game, but the older I get, the more small problems I see in the game. (It's just way to much trial and error from a curtain point onward)

Back