[DEAD] Wario Land 3 Hack Project

Does anyone remember this:
In the Warped Void: does the portal on the left of the start appear once you unlock the stage, or when you get the remote control?

I am very much done for today, once I have answer to my question...
I error checked three of the sections, which took me a whopping 5 hours.
I'm done...

Reactions: 607
Does anyone remember this:
In the Warped Void: does the portal on the left of the start appear once you unlock the stage, or when you get the remote control?

The portals appear to the start of the level, for the green chest, as well as in the Squisher area, for the Red Chest.
They even appear ABOVE the entrance to the level, blocking access to the blue chest, however, you can't even get to that area until you get the Remote Contorl, so this doesn't effect the gameplay.
Getting the remote control does indeed remove those portals

Are the bosses even programmed to interact with transformed Wario?

This is rather late, but thats what I was curious about?

I wonder if Zombie and Vampire Wario could damage certain bosses(that are vulnerable to the shoulder charge) with their touch of death, or just jumping on them(alright thats absurdly hard for Zombie Wario)!

This is rather late, but thats what I was curious about?

I wonder if Zombie and Vampire Wario could damage certain bosses(that are vulnerable to the shoulder charge) with their touch of death, or just jumping on them(alright thats absurdly hard for Zombie Wario)!
I doubt it. But again, using the editor you can (and I will) play around with stuff.

Alright, now that that's done, and I'm back from school, I'll start on "Gives access to"

EDIT: REJOICE! It's done!
Next... my least favorites: Effect and New Path to this Treasure.

EDIT 2: FINALLY, I had to replay just about every stage, but at least that goes by fast when you have all power-ups. Next is the Effect Section, and then I am done!

Last edited:
What do you want to do with the Portal/Vortex in the Treasure Database?

EDIT: I think I find it funny the way you made it, I'll leave it like that. (edit 2; never mind)
Anyway, NEWS UPDATE: All Sections have been error checked, all errors have been corrected (by me, of course) and it is now safe to use! All the wait is for the cutscenes, but, 607, take all the time you need, I don't think there is a hurry.

Last edited:
Lol, I just changed it back to vortex because that's what you made it earlier :p

Haiko, I am impressed by the effort you put into error checking :)
Thanks for the help! :D
And I am impressed by the small amount of mistakes you made in such a huge document. I think there were only 11 or so.
Also: you're welcome!:)

Does anyone know where the treasure names on the mario wiki come from?
It could be eather from the Japanese/American official website of the game, or some japanese strategy guide...

Aniways, guys...
IT'S COMPLETED! :D

I finished the Treasure Map and put it in the Hack Folder with the Treasure Database.

Hopefully this hard work will not be for nothing, and we'll find some use to it :p

Back