Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
Username Change CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
I uploaded a video containing my top 15 Credits Themes. :)
Very satisfying to listen to, really. :)
I'm so glad you included Super Mario World and Super Mario Land in the list, they have some of the best credits music of the Mario platformers.

By the way, I didn't know for sure, but have you ever played the first Shantae game? It has one hell of a credits theme:

Coins
Coins
Very satisfying to listen to, really. :)
I'm so glad you included Super Mario World and Super Mario Land in the list, they have some of the best credits music of the Mario platformers.

By the way, I didn't know for sure, but have you ever played the first Shantae game? It has one hell of a credits theme:

Thanks, nice!
I really want to, but no, it is obviously way to expensive. :SDead:
But if I had known about it, I think I would have had to include it... which might have made the video better, but it would also have hurt a little, as that would mean Super Mario Bros. Deluxe would be out of the list. ;) (or I should have made it a top 15, I suppose... :P

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
Username Change CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
I really want to, but no, it is obviously way to expensive. :SDead:
Expensive? Not at all. You can buy it in the 3DS eShop for just 4.99 euros. As a matter of fact, that's one of the reasons that motivated me to buy a 3DS.
Or you spend hundreds of bucks on one of the ca. 15,000 remaining GBC cartridges. The choice is yours.:wah: JS Shantae once told me that he owns a genuine cartridge. He must be a lucky man.

Last edited:
Coins
Coins
Expensive? Not at all. You can buy it in the 3DS eShop for just 4.99 euros. As a matter of fact, that's one of the reasons that motivated me to buy a 3DS.
Or you spend hundreds of bucks on one of the ca. 15,000 remaining GBC cartridges. The choice is yours.:wah: JS Shantae once told me that he owns a genuine cartridge. He must be a lucky man.
Ah, cool, I'm looking forward to that, then! Assuming I will once buy a 3DS. I did recently buy a DS, after over 10 years, so it's certainly possible.