Man... been a while since I last went on this page. Well I should put in something for y'all to listen to. Now I've been looking through a lot of classic games recently and I remembered an amazing series called Legacy of Kain. I don't expect many people to remember this series, but man is it dang good. Now Soul Reaver starts off with a cool intro with a really awesome theme playing in the background.

Take a look into this series, it's really interesting and I would love to see an ending to this awesome series.

One of my favorite bands The Residents did have a PC game before, dunno if it totally counts as video game music though here ya go.

May our god Lord Metal bless us with the rains of beautiful ass everyday and night so the denizens of Africa can have true happiness.

Chad.png

Village music usually good in Zelda (along with all other tracks too of course) but this is the first time that village theme was done "just right" for me. This damn near nails the ideal village music i had in mind for a Zelda game. it helps the BotW's music likes its references and that house theme from OoT was a nice touch.
Definetly my fav Zelda village theme, night time one is good too but the day one is better.

The ending credits theme of Serious Sam 3 is pure cheese and I love it. Wish more western games let loose with cheesy original songs like Japanese games do

Back