at least nintendo didnt pull a resident evil ashley that i know of, which is funny since peach also requires constant rescuing.

resident-evil-4-vs-5-vs-6_o_5765217.jpg

Attachments

• resident-evil-4-vs-5-vs-6_o_5765217.jpg
    resident-evil-4-vs-5-vs-6_o_5765217.jpg
    710.6 KB · Views: 560
I don't think I've genuinely hated a character before, but Bowser Jr. kinda annoys me a little bit.

Pffft Navi is great D : <

Shes like the most memorable side kic ever. Anyone who has owned a N64 knows "Hey! Listen!", haha.

Princess Zelda in BotW is rapidly becoming hated by me...

304.jpg

In terms of " annoying " things in Zelda I don't really have a problem with anything except maybe certain enemies like those annoying as fuck cyclops or redeads when they petrify you it's annoying you can't move and then they cop a field on Link.

Yeah I love the new Zelda design she looks like fantasy princess now, as oppose to the more anime look skyward sword gave her which I also liked.

I never understood all this exaggerated hatred of Navi. She's helpful, useful and sweet.

As a kid I never realised she was speaking actual words, as her voice just sounded like muffled gibberish to me, especially the "Hey!" (This was mostly due to the lack of clarity in her speech samples, her strange cute accent, and the overlapping music/sounds effects combined with old television speakers)

Last edited:
Ick, that outfit. Way too.....icky : p

And I never actually had a problem understanding what Navi said, but growing up I literally sat like right in front of the tv when I played a video game : p We had a tv stand and all that, but it was small and low to the ground, and perfect for sitting on the floor right in front of it, haha.

If it were in my older brothers room, he had his tv on a large desk to the left of his bed, not actually facing his bed but like pointed to the wall. So youd have to sit on the bed, and turn your head to the left to see the screen. I always hated having to play games in his room, haha.

And yeah, I never hated Navi growing up. I remember being surprised by people hating on her when I finally got the internet. I wasnt aware that she was that annoying : p

Fi, though. I totally understand why people dont like Fi, haha.

Back