Popular and Unpopular Wario Opinions

Were achievements necessary in Wario Land Shake it?

Because you have to not grab a specific kind of coins or not harming creatures, wouldn't that be against Wario's principles?

That's the case with many video games that have achievements. They can be completely against the normal behaviour of the character, but this is pretty easily explained since you are the one who is in control at that moment.

So i notice around here that some of you refer to the potential next WarioLand game as WarioLand 6 but i think it it should be WarioLand 5, or better yet have a new subtitle ala Shake It

My thought process is that all the ones on the GB lineup (well 4 is a bit iffy considering it can be called WarioLand Advance) are numbered and the other two aren't
Shake It was on Wii, a console not a handheld. VBWL was on virtual boy, a thing thats kinda handheld but kinda console (hmm reminds me of the Switch, guess 3D wasnt the only thing they retried) So the next WarioLand should be 5

But then again the Switch isn't entirely handheld and they cant call it 5 in Japan because they dont technically have 4 in Japan.

I guess each new game should have a unique title. Plus we dont want the land before wario part 7 now do we?

I honestly don't mind the lack of Wario Land representation in Wario's smash moveset.
Except the shoulderbash.
Please bring back the shoulderbash, Nintendo.

I prefer WarioWare to Wario Land.
Wario Land games are pretty good platformers, but WarioWare games are PERFECT minigame collections oozing with charm!

i have some unpopular opinions:
1. i prefer the wario land series over warioware, i dont hate wario ware but it doesn't have that gameplay flare to me as much as the wario land games
2. i dont like the new style in warioware gold, i dont hate it but it looks lazy like all the characters (especially the females like mona, kat and ana) all look like they were created using pre made 2D Assets, it doesnt look bad but it looks lazy, thats why i prefer the comicy look of the original games.
3. wario master of disguise is probably my least favorite wario game.

i have some unpopular opinions:
1. i prefer the wario land series over warioware, i dont hate wario ware but it doesn't have that gameplay flare to me as much as the wario land games
2. i dont like the new style in warioware gold, i dont hate it but it looks lazy like all the characters (especially the females like mona, kat and ana) all look like they were created using pre made 2D Assets, it doesnt look bad but it looks lazy, thats why i prefer the comicy look of the original games.
3. wario master of disguise is probably my least favorite wario game.

That's unpopular? Well I share the same feeling there

Hayyyyyyyy!!! This may be controversial but I find Wario to be the only man allowed rights. Discuss ????xoxox do u guys know some good kissing games online btw xoxo need some tutorials xxxxxxx any one wanna be my teacher, only if you wear a Wario mask #covid19 xoxoxo Uwu

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion: Wario Land: Shake It! is the best Wario Land. You can tell that the artists and musicians spent a lot of time and effort on the game, and the missions and treasures in each level provided a very good challenge! It's beautiful! I'd also say that it has one of the best video game soundtracks of all time, besides Super Mario Galaxy, Rhythm Heaven Fever, and Kirby's Return to Dreamland (I grew up with the Wii, can you tell?!).

Unpopular opinion: Wario Land: Shake It! is the best Wario Land. You can tell that the artists and musicians spent a lot of time and effort on the game, and the missions and treasures in each level provided a very good challenge! It's beautiful! I'd also say that it has one of the best video game soundtracks of all time, besides Super Mario Galaxy, Rhythm Heaven Fever, and Kirby's Return to Dreamland (I grew up with the Wii, can you tell?!).
Why didn’t you reply to me do you hate me

Back