Post a Joke

I know I posted it but there goes...

You know how we call a child who was born near the stairs?
A stepchild.

i spent a long time without sleep on my computer. i was bound to crash out.
that wasnt a joke so much as my life story yesterday. lemme try again.

g mod sandbox servers in general: "alright, if trump can build a wall of concrete, i can build a wall of stormtroopers *banned*" you could say it went to the dark side.

plz end my suffering.

I was hiking once with my girlfriend. Suddenly a huge brown bear was charging at us, really mad. We must have come close to her cubs. Luckily I had my 9mm pistol with me. One shot to my girlfriend's kneecap was all it took. I could walk away at a comfortable pace.

better if i could tell a riddle in person, but oh well.
three. one to open the fridge, one to put the giraffe in the fridge, and one to close the fridge
four, open the fridge, take the giraffe out of the fridge, put the alligator in the fridge, close the fridge
the alligator. he's in the fridge
all the animals are at the races, so they cant eat him. remember the falling brick though?

better if i could tell a riddle in person, but oh well.
three. one to open the fridge, one to put the giraffe in the fridge, and one to close the fridge
four, open the fridge, take the giraffe out of the fridge, put the alligator in the fridge, close the fridge
the alligator. he's in the fridge
all the animals are at the races, so they cant eat him. remember the falling brick though?

My kind of humour :)

725.png

726.png

^^^They're not jokes, but the next one is!
727.png

Back