You're certainly a provocative fellow, aren't you, Kyon? I hope you grow out of that. I've seen your better side before.

I am unable to "grow" out of this, my spirit has been broken by jerks like Magma and Metal, they usually gang up on me, even Magma admitted to enjoy pissing me off. So, I don't care how I act, I try to be funny and outgoing, but all I get are bad ratings, people being a smart-ass, etc. So what's it matter on how I act? no matter what I'm the bad guy. The only real person who has been nice to me no matter what and actually listens to me is [magical] Ashley, but I guess it's only because we're both good fans of Ashley. I would say King Hehehe and Kkplz, but they don't really help, just talk to me and calm me down. No action taken. (still isn't a bad thing, but I would have liked it if they had a talk with those two.)

Even though I stated many times I have an illness that is deadly, but they don't care, piss me off until I die I suppose. That's how they want it, so be it. But I'm not leaving. But for you, my dear friend - I'll do my best to snap out of this phase. Thinking about it now, I don't want to be remembered as a user who get's mad easy. I won't give those two the satisfaction. I'll be remembered as a friend to all.

Yeah yeah you always find a way to disagree with me don't you. Anyway, when Wario got his first own game he hadn't been really established yet while Waluigi has been around for a really long time now and hasn't really done much of anything. I'm not saying he isn't allowed to have his own game ever I'm saying first he needs to have a more prominent role before he can just have his own game like that.
yep, im a real naysayer. sometimes i like horsing around.

but really, someones gotta argue the other side. and its not like i go out of my way to say you're wrong, you make valid points, but its not simply blackwhite.

I am unable to "grow" out of this, my spirit has been broken by jerks like Magma and Metal, they usually gang up on me, even Magma admitted to enjoy pissing me off. So, I don't care how I act, I try to be funny and outgoing, but all I get are bad ratings, people being a smart-ass, etc. So what's it matter on how I act? no matter what I'm the bad guy. The only real person who has been nice to me no matter what and actually listens to me is [magical] Ashley, but I guess it's only because we're both good fans of Ashley. I would say King Hehehe and Kkplz, but they don't really help, just talk to me and calm me down. No action taken. (still isn't a bad thing, but I would have liked it if they had a talk with those two.)

Even though I stated many times I have an illness that is deadly, but they don't care, piss me off until I die I suppose. That's how they want it, so be it. But I'm not leaving. But for you, my dear friend - I'll do my best to snap out of this phase. Thinking about it now, I don't want to be remembered as a user who get's mad easy. I won't give those two the satisfaction. I'll be remembered as a friend to all.
well, tell us whats going on between you three and we can collaberate. and yes, its on topic and needs discussion.

2016-08-01-114347.jpg

Few months after "beating" 3d world, we still didn't 100% everything. My sister and I still need to get every flagpole with each character. Champions road is holding us back, lol.

Edit : Also a few levels in the star world.

Last edited:
I mean it isn't a problem for people to go to school. School is a big thing, but it's just that most of the people will be busy with school that there will be a few people left to talk to. I hope for the best that people are able to get by school and later be what they always dreamed of being.

Back