who wears the tsundere better :3
image_1.png
image.png

Forget Wario games being dead, do you even know how much games Luigi had? 3! Luigi before Wario 2016.

This begs the question: will all Luigi games be ghost-themed now, or play on his cowardly attributes that started in Luigi's Mansion? (Super Luigi does not count as a "Luigi" title)
He looks like a much harder character to make new, unique games for, unlike Wario, who has proved he has more creative freedom than Mario and Luigi combined.

I'm not sure if Waluigi really has enough to stand on his own. He isn't much without the other Mario characters or Wario. Aside from that I don't think he's deserving of a new game before Wario as things are right now.
im pretty sure that what they said about wario before giving him his own series.

Yeah yeah you always find a way to disagree with me don't you. Anyway, when Wario got his first own game he hadn't been really established yet while Waluigi has been around for a really long time now and hasn't really done much of anything. I'm not saying he isn't allowed to have his own game ever I'm saying first he needs to have a more prominent role before he can just have his own game like that.

Back