dayum, tsundere before tsundere was a thang.

Ahem best tsundere coming through.

Toa_Kopaka.png

Haha how coincidental watching Hey Arnold! right now, the episodes that played back was Helga's couch and Helga's potion. Oh her parents only seem to care for Olga, perhaps Bob should give Helga a beeper anytime she needs something.

Haha, awesome! You should totally watch every episode : p And you mean Helga on the Couch? Thats a really good episode, it really shows the kind of life Helga has at home, how her parents dont seem to recognize that she even exists. It really helped make Helga a more serious character.

You should watch the April Fools episode btw, I really liked Helga in that episode : p

Oh, so as I posted before, CMV came to see me last week. So he went to look at a record store with me, and I found some Pinback albums that I dont have. So he was kind enough to buy me this one here : 3

I can totally play this song btw, or the main melody anyway : p Could record if someone wanted to hear it.

And they had this one for way cheap, so I went back after he went back home and picked it up too, it only has a few song son it but they are all really awesome.

So I have plenty of new music to listen to : p

Haha, awesome! You should totally watch every episode : p And you mean Helga on the Couch? Thats a really good episode, it really shows the kind of life Helga has at home, how her parents dont seem to recognize that she even exists. It really helped make Helga a more serious character.

You should watch the April Fools episode btw, I really liked Helga in that episode : p

Oh, so as I posted before, CMV came to see me last week. So he went to look at a record store with me, and I found some Pinback albums that I dont have. So he was kind enough to buy me this one here : 3

I can totally play this song btw, or the main melody anyway : p Could record if someone wanted to hear it.

And they had this one for way cheap, so I went back after he went back home and picked it up too, it only has a few song son it but they are all really awesome.

So I have plenty of new music to listen to : p

Yeah actually for the entire summer I've been rewatching Hey Arnold episodes, already on track. My memory is pretty bad though so I usually don't remember much after a few days of seeing an episode. It's pretty sad how she always ends up getting ignored and that the only person who really did do anything nice even as a kid was Arnold himself, kind of forgotten all of that.

Oh there Pinback songs are great and it's really sweet that you guys were able to find new albums at the store as well. It's some really good pick ups honestly, gotta listen to more of these guys.

Last edited:
I hope my mom is okay. She started to cough up blood awhile ago and it keeps happening, not often but sometimes, I really hope it's nothing too bad, she is only 37, she is too young to go.
did she see a doctor about it already? i dont thats any version of A1 health.

Back