So today I decided to play Black ops 2, so I went to the normal mode and got a nuclear kill...I killed 38 players without dying. lol

I was going for 40 but died to a sniper, haha.

CqpN9M0VYAAQZ3p.jpg

trying to enroll in the military is surprisingly not like you'd think it would be: there's a ton of writing and waiting around for stuff. and hoping you dont have some arbitrary medical condition that keeps you from joining. that was me literally the whole day :p

well, i have to see if i qualify first. im not gonna be in the infantry though (probably. hopefully... REAL LIFE KYONS ARE GONNA SLAY ME :SCry:) . im looking at an engineering job right now, and i have a good score in the written test, so im not too worried.

I mean, though you may never be in combat, Im sure youd get some combat training, right? Thatd be a really good thing though : p Theres nothing wrong with knowing how to fight, since we live in a world where that exists and all : p
Would be a really good skill to have : p

And haha, I once thought about being like a military cook or medic actually : p Being a medic could be cool, cuz its cool to like help people and save lives and all. But when you really imagine it, like having someone whos like had their legs blown off, screaming in pain, I dont think I could handle that situation : p And being a cook could be fun, but I dunno, not sure Id do well in the military : p
Im almost 30 now, though. So those arent the kinda things I wonder about anymore : p

Today's question is pretty weird. I dunno how to answer this. : P

"Have you ever thrown a frozen water balloon at your personal chef and accidentally killed him. And then summon the devil to bring him back but he came back evil and killed your dad and a cop"

Back