My PC makes my drawings look stretched, so I post it here to view on my laptop, just to make sure it doesn't look too stretched out. I normally do this with every drawing, I think you are the first to catch it, or others didn't care to comment on this.

Well, yeah I'm coloring it in right now, it should be done by tomorrow. : P

That's good to hear, meanwhile I suffer trying to even get Wario to look right on a different style. He's the 2nd character I'm drawing in the SG style and it's killing me to get it to look good. Ashley was the first one drawn because at least I had a reference to look at, while the others are just gonna murder me. I'm not even sure if I should color them or not.

pikachu.png
bonus.png

i have no words for this. XD

Lol, that sounds like a fun little side project to do, PJ. :3

The closest I can draw for a body swap between Magma and I are just, I dunno - Our avatars swapping bodies. So like, Gretchen and whoever his icon is. lol : p

Well, I'll doodle Helga and see what happens after that, maybe it'll turn into a full drawing of her standing next to Ashley. (I add ":3" too much.)

Depends on how drunk you become. Its possible to become so drunk that you dont really think in anyway about what you are doing or saying, which leads to doing very stupid things, and even having difficulty putting it all together the next day. As in like, your memory of the night before just being bits and pieces, and not totally remembering what really happened.

And being drunk feels like.... have you ever went so long without sleep that you start to feel loopy and silly? Thats probly the closet thing I can compare it too : p Being drunk doesnt always feel good though, its generally affected by your mood. Like, if you are really angry when you get drunk, you arent going to suddenly be happy. You will just continue to be angry, but with even less self control and a lacking to stop and think about your actions. It pretty much removes any inhibitions you have.

Back