Its one of those things that, when you do it in front of others who believe in Him, show that you have accepted Him. Its an act of worship, so you wouldnt really do it unless you wanted to show that you have given yourself to Him, or if you wanted to deceive those who follow Him for whatever reason.

Wine is pretty bitter : p You have to get a more expensive brand to get anything good. And even then, it is still alcohol. Alcohol is not a great tasting thing : p

I remember when I was really little, before my dad left, I asked him if I could try his beer. He handed it to me, and just putting it up to my face and smelling it was enough to make me give it back to him : p

I got this sketch book on Aug 5th and I only drew 2 things on it. Both drawings unfinished.

Peacock and Marie. (before the Skullheart)
20160829_154245.jpg

The three Hex.
20160829_154300.jpg

Basically I just mimic each style and hopefully get it to look identical to the original style. Alex Ahad and Creature Box's art style is what influenced my own style, it's just a mixture of those two art to create the Hex in the middle.

Has anyone here ever been drunk? if so, how does it feel? do you have control over yourself or do you just don't remember anything that happened?

Yes, numerous times, although I don't get drunk as often as before. I still drink usually at social events. What's it like? You become a lot more social, temporary double vision, perception of time becomes fast, you get more emotional and happier (doesn't apply to everyone), and the next morning your head feels awful. And I did sometimes not remember everything that happened when drunk. That's only if you get drunk. If you drink slowly and not too much, you'll get 'buzzed' and not drunk, which is much better.

I got bored so I finally did another drawing on my sketch book.

I drew a good friend of mine character named Courtney. I don't think I'll be shading or coloring this one so I'll just leave it as it is.

20160830_111000.jpg

Back