I wasn't here for like the entire day, but man does it feel so good to be in first place. You do not know how hard it is to finally get first place with a good k/d in MB2. I usually get a k/d of 8 kills and 16 death, now I got myself 56 kills and 7 deaths. Felt so good to finally not suck and get a lot of kills, even winning a 1v6 fight as everyone watched me.

That Star wars game? looks pretty boring to me - If I want to play a FPS I play and only play Black ops 2, which is the only FPS I play. I'll play Ghosts with my sister, but only on infected.

Well it's also a 3rd person class based shooter, which takes a godly skill to even play as a Jedi/Sith, and it's not a game where you just point and get an easy kill. The game is very very harsh on the learning difficulty and most people would quit on the 3rd day of playing it, but if you managed to stay for at least a month, the game is extremely fun and a skill ceiling so high, (not as high as Quake obviously) that it'll take almost a life time to master. There are people who are still playing this game since 2004, each class feel different with their own stats, weapons, speed, and attacks. It ain't easy to be a soldier since you're slow and don't have much fire power, but has 3 lives. Commanders have 2 lives and have stronger weapon, but can pretty much go down real quick. Hero/Bounty Hunter/Mandolorian are the snipers and are pretty quick, but are really hard to use. Jedi/Sith are the hardest class to master since it requires you know your surroundings, how to read an opponent, keep your bp and fps up to survive at least 4 seconds, and how to preform combos. Wookiee/SBD are the heavy hitters/tanks and usually the counter to Jedi/Sith, Wookiee are fast and does the most melee dmg while SBD are slow, but does a high amount of blaster dmg. Clones and Arc Troopers are the dps and also a counter to force user. And Deka have a personal shield and is a very powerful dps, at the cost of having very low health and shield being removed as soon as you start moving unless you put the ability to keep shield which takes up a lot of points.

The game takes a long time to master, not even shooting is easy as you'll ether have to walk or stop moving just to have a better accuracy. It's not a game where you can just run around and instantly kill someone as soon as you see them. You can't always be running since that lowers your guard for a force user to spam his ability and knock you down to the ground and then finish you off before you get up. It ain't an easy game but man it feels satisfying to get a kill as any class.

Sounds like TF2. So hard to aim and hit anything. I think all games should have their own aiming system. Well, in star wars those soldiers are known for missing every shot, so it makes sense to hit anything.

Well I guess Team Fortress 2 can be used as an example, but at least in that game you could get 20 kills even if you're new to the game. MB2 is very hard to play and you'll have to keep track of so many things. They're both class team based shooters, but unlike Team Fortress 2 where the battles are insane and fast paced, MB2 is a slow paced game that requires a lot and I mean A LOT of teamwork to win. You have a voice command like tf2 to tell your team what's up ahead, a type of enemy spotted, someone using mind trick, if someone is hiding around the corner, or if you need anything, but tf2 only gives you 3 pages of voice commands and 80% of them aren't made for helping teammates.

TF2 is a game I love to death, I play it everyday and I have 4,252 hours in it, but in my opinion I think Movie Battles 2 is the best team based shooter I've ever played. I played many team based shooters and I never seen a game where team work is the upmost priority to win.

but at least in that game you could get 20 kills even if you're new to the game.

What a kick to the balls, man. I've been playing for months and the most kills I got without dying was 8. lol.

Lol, so in MB2 if the other team loses, it's gonna be the blame game. Be like "YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD MY BACK!" or "I WAS BUT YOU KEPT DYING!" I really don't like games where team work is the main way to win. I like things such as Black ops 2, if my team sort of sucked at least I could still pull us the win by getting a shit ton of kills, which I have done in the past.

The orbital vsat helps my team a lot though, kind of easy to get if I have my shot-gun/sniper combo on hand.

Trust me, you probably think 8 kills isn't enough in TF2. Yeah it isn't a lot in tf2, but MB2 is much much more harder to get kills. In order to get the kill point against a soldier, you have to be the one who kills him 3 times just to get 1 kill.

Okay yes, that does exist in MB2 and I will not lie when people do get mad for you not helping. I have seen people win an entire game by themselves, but that's very hard to accomplish. Last month we had a lot of people from Reddit joined and only 75% of those people stayed. Most of them complained on how hard and different the game was to Jedi Academy. But even if you get mad, you'll be laughing every 10 seconds since the game has its best moments.

What a kick to the balls, man. I've been playing for months and the most kills I got without dying was 8. lol.

Lol, so in MB2 if the other team loses, it's gonna be the blame game. Be like "YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD MY BACK!" or "I WAS BUT YOU KEPT DYING!" I really don't like games where team work is the main way to win. I like things such as Black ops 2, if my team sort of sucked at least I could still pull us the win by getting a shit ton of kills, which I have done in the past.

The orbital vsat helps my team a lot though, kind of easy to get if I have my shot-gun/sniper combo on hand.
oh bby there is one sole reason why i dont like call of duty multiplayer compared to other multiplayer shooters: why do you have to kill a bunch at one time to get a kill streak, as opposed to spawning with an ability or special attack? also, respawning just makes dying less consequential, whch means more people suicide attacking as a viable tactic as opposed to planning (im definitely the guy who tries to go all rambo on people).

this probably fits into unpopular game opinion thread btw.

If you spawned with a kill streak item, people would use them right as the match starts. Freaking most OP kill streak items will be activated right away and people will go mad.

I don't go in with a plan, I just run around the map with a shot-gun/sniper combo and get kills that way, it works really well. Mix that with my perks and skill, it's an op mess.

@pjparadox Because people like to be rewarded for killing.
yeah, fights can get one sided very quickly. all you need is a triple kill and then suddenly, endless mech assault.
If you spawned with a kill streak item, people would use them right as the match starts. Freaking most OP kill streak items will be activated right away and people will go mad.

I don't go in with a plan, I just run around the map with a shot-gun/sniper combo and get kills that way, it works really well. Mix that with my perks and skill, it's an op mess.
obviously the item and number of uses would be much more limited, and it would allow a losing team to retaliate effectively. also, just saying, teams tend to work better when they cooperate. i cant tell you how funny it is when people try to go solo.

Back