So I actually bought my 3ds from CMV, I wanted one, he wanted to get the bigger one so I was a nice friend and bought his despite not even liking the color : p

Well, turns out he had a password lock on the online content for it, and doesnt remember what the password for it is : p

So I have a 3ds that I can never use the internet on it for anything ever : p A friend even gave me 10$ worth of points I can use to buy a game or whatever on it, and I can never spend it : p Is great, totally dont feel like I was cheated or anything : p

My friend has been wanting to do everything with me for the past couple of days. We've about played games like tf2 ware, Gmod, l4d2, and made pictures/artworks of us. Still a shame no one in my friend list has MB2 just so I can kil- um play with them.

I swear, tf2 ware may be fun, but playing with more than 20 players can be so broken at times. It's a gametype best enjoyed with friends and not a full 32 player server where it would crash the server every 10 minutes.

Hex Scout, since your drawing pictures with pencil and paper and scanning them or whatever, could you make a drawing of Helga?

That reminds me: I just finished Pikmin 3. I have to say, I never seen such huge melons before...

latest

Really? What did you expect? Geez...

I'm gonna have to buy some upgrades for my pc just for safety. My pc is already powerful enough to run games at the fullest settings with no frame rate issue, but Halo 5 Forge is coming to the pc very soon and I want to be able to play it without any problems.

I'm gonna have to buy some upgrades for my pc just for safety. My pc is already powerful enough to run games at the fullest settings with no frame rate issue, but Halo 5 Forge is coming to the pc very soon and I want to be able to play it without any problems.
doesnt it already have like 32gigs of processing power?

oh yeah, is halo going on the other consoles and pc now? its normally a microsoft exclusive.

also, my computer has like a quarter of your computers power :3

is anyone bothered that most of the newer games take up like 40- 50 GB now? i remember when games were good AND anything over 10GB was considered a heinous waste of disk space.

I miss the days of 16 or 24 megs being something to brag about on the game box. They were great games, many of which are still famous today. It proves that despite all the technical advances today, you can make timeless classics with just a fistful of megs.

Back