Lol. Waluigi for life!
2016-09-08-192618.jpg

Dick Dastardly is a little old to be associated under "Waluigi". It seems a bit tacky lumping in an iconic 1960's cartoon villain with something as derivative and undeveloped as Waluigi. Especially since Hanna-Barbera based Dastardly on Jack Lemmon's classic character, Professor Fate, from Blake Edwards' 1965 comedy, The Great Race.
A lot of these characters are actually much older than Waluigi. Iyashi from Osomatsu-kun is from the 60s and Boyacky from Yatterman is from the 70s.

Hello, Forms! Yall miss me?! Now I'm back for the whole weekend! (maybe, lol.) So what's been going on since I left?...oh, nothing really >:3

This place sure died since since I left. Maybe it's the lack of Ashley news? run out of things to talk about? Yeah, this site is more of a friend chatting site more than a Wario discussion site these days.

I noticed a few people have been missing lately.... hue. Maybe everyone is just busy with life. It would help if a new Wario game came out.

Lol, yeah. It has to be with life, since summer is gone. Summer is like, the best part in the year. Yeah, a new Wario game would kick this site up! people making videos, talking about it until it comes out, and talking about it some more once the game is out!

Back