Well the game really isn't balanced to begin with, everyone uses a load out with a perk that makes it too broken. This is Activision we're talking about here, so fair and balance means nothing to them. Look at MW2 and that the first sniper you're given is the most broken weapon in the game.

btw, my best killstreak is always the one that reveals enemy locations; i can gank people easily and even get points from other people scoring kills.

I love to play ffa, it just shows how good you are to play a game without relying on anyone's help. Unless you're a scrub who tells their friend to help them level up by repeatedly killing them.

ffa seems like a fustercluck. (also belongs in the unpopular opinion thread)
its fun when everyone is too distracted to notice you, but more likely, they still decided "hey lets team upon all the newbs" and suddenly you got spawn killed :p

i was awful at this the last time i played CoD often.

@Kyon bye, good luck trying to get kyowned.
@Hex Scout its memier with the online. i used to play it on xbox a while back, but never had the online mode for it.
also i just revived to human (i didn't start long ago due to download errors), so im just waiting to run into an invader so i can complain about the PvP :D
but all and all its not THAT bad... yet.

oh yeah, the hardest part is trying to get the character to look normal/ good.

Dark Souls is very easy, Monster Hunter is a harder game than Dark Souls. Yeah I said it, GIT GUD! You wanna complain about hitbox being broken, look at MH with the Plesioth hip check hitting you across the map.

Dark Souls is very easy, Monster Hunter is a harder game than Dark Souls. Yeah I said it, GIT GUD! You wanna complain about hitbox being broken, look at MH with the Plesioth hip check hitting you across the map.
frankly, thats only because the controls are... eww. also, i dont even get whats the deal with hitboxes.
but anyway, for MH, unless you got a N3DS (not even the circle pad pro), MH is just awful to try and play. i seen the demo only, and it was a cool game that got wreaked by just bad controls. and im guessing the extra power from the new ds helps it run better.

geez, do you have a bionic arm/ mind? well, im hyperbolizing about the- sweet lord why is the touch screen not reacting to my thumbs, and who thought putting the camera on the d pad was a good idea? also, different control schemes would be nice >:-(

anyway, you know whats also as hard as those two games? Kid icarus uprising on maximum intensity. different from DS, you cant die or you'll have to redo the level from the beginning, which costs monies.

Doom 4 has you restart the entire game if you die in the hardest difficulty, and 97% of all players death in that game is by suicide due to an increase in damage from your own explosive.

Doom 4 has you restart the entire game if you die in the hardest difficulty, and 97% of all players death in that game is by suicide due to an increase in damage from your own explosive.
97%. not due to increased enemy damage, but because for some reason the player, whom im guessing is very skilled at the game, couldn't gauge the blast radius correctly. okay.

mmm, but bethesda do like them some permadeath, with that one elder scrolls mode too.

welp, im up way late now, so try not to grow bored. g'night.

Back