Oh, I was told that Hobby Lobby had their Christmas tress up by July, haha : p

vQQqV1c.jpg

I can relate to this so much : p

An argument between CMV and I about the movie "Signs" : p

[6:22:00 PM] Dipper Pines: also LA has like an Mnight shamalama twist at the end
[6:22:17 PM] Mabel Pines: yeah? the egg actually has zelda in it
[6:22:20 PM] Mabel Pines: am I right?
[6:22:21 PM] Dipper Pines: hahaha
[6:22:24 PM] Dipper Pines: yup
[6:22:32 PM] Dipper Pines: I was gonna say
[6:22:41 PM] Mabel Pines: I knew it
[6:22:56 PM] Dipper Pines: aliens come down and link throws water on him, and then marin hits it with a baseball bat
[6:23:01 PM] Dipper Pines: but your ending was better
[6:23:05 PM] Mabel Pines: haha
[6:23:09 PM] Mabel Pines: I liked signs
[6:23:14 PM] Mabel Pines: youre such a winer : p
[6:23:16 PM] Mabel Pines: whiner
[6:23:20 PM] Dipper Pines: pfft
[6:23:23 PM] Dipper Pines: it was like
[6:23:23 PM] Mabel Pines: yeah : p
[6:23:27 PM] Mabel Pines: was a good film : p
[6:23:48 PM] Dipper Pines: he took the bat and smashed the glasses of water, when you could've just beat the alien with the fucking bat instad
[6:24:00 PM] Mabel Pines: no its weakness is water D : <
[6:24:07 PM] Mabel Pines: wouldnt have affected it if not for the water
[6:24:11 PM] Mabel Pines: had to soften him up
[6:24:18 PM] Dipper Pines: im sure its weak against blunt force trauma too :p
[6:24:28 PM] Mabel Pines: otherwise they could have just won the war with baseball bats : p
[6:24:35 PM] Mabel Pines: theyre bigger than humans though
[6:24:41 PM] Mabel Pines: probly stronger
[6:24:43 PM] Mabel Pines: but the water
[6:24:44 PM] Dipper Pines: didn't look like it to be
[6:24:47 PM] Mabel Pines: couldnt fight back
[6:24:49 PM] Mabel Pines: was all hurt
[6:24:55 PM] Mabel Pines: theyre definitely bigger : p
[6:25:07 PM] Mabel Pines: with water its like hitting a puppy with a bat
[6:25:18 PM] Dipper Pines: why not just take the glasses of water and splash him then, why did it specifically have to be smashed with a baseball bat?
[6:25:28 PM] Mabel Pines: cuz he found out by accident that way
[6:25:29 PM] Dipper Pines: is so stupid :p
[6:25:29 PM] Mabel Pines: yay
[6:25:33 PM] Mabel Pines: happy coincidences
[6:25:42 PM] Dipper Pines: no, is a dumb ending :p
[6:25:49 PM] Mabel Pines: it was a great ending
[6:25:58 PM] Mabel Pines: Im not even sure why you have such a problem with it : p
[6:26:10 PM] Dipper Pines: I just told you!

We went on for a bit after that even : p

So I hear Trump won! good luck you guys, I remember people saying both candidates were pretty awful but Trump was the worst? whatever that's true or not, hope everything goes well over there.

It's not too late.

You really gotta stop listening to what people tell you and think for yourself, Kyon : p

I mean, if someone tells you Trump is worse, ask why then look into it yourself. Dont just assume he must really be worse : p

That probly sounded meaner than I intended it to be : p

Im just trying to encourage you to figure out stuff for yourself and make your own opinion. Dont let yourself be guided by others, because others have an agenda : p

I'm not surprised Trump won. I had a big feeling there were plenty of closeted Trump voters which is why the polls mean nothing.

Thats a part of the reason I voted for him, actually. Am way tired of division politics. Everyone is being lead to believe that certain people hate them and want to take away their rights, and now like everyone is making that their top priority, instead of real actual problems our nation is facing.

I want a president whos focus on fixing our economy and creating jobs. Not a politician who keeps telling me theres a horrible race and gender problem going on that we need to make a bunch of new laws to fix. If we make the country better for everyone, everyone will be better off. Im hoping that Trump will actually fix the economy as much as he promised he would.

Back