I ate one Big mac, before you know it I was having one every two weeks, which was bad. It was really hard to stop but I forced myself to once knowing what it does to ya.

I never had McDonalds since. Aside from taking a bit of my sister's fries.

I ate one Big mac, before you know it I was having one every two weeks, which was bad. It was really hard to stop but I forced myself to once knowing what it does to ya.

Just dance to them!
tumblr_murp334yY41rby4vso1_500.gif

Kyon and his double posting, my goodness.

And I never eat fast food : p Or if I do its a treat. Its best to avoid that junk.

I ate one Big Mac, and before you know it, I was a red haired clown named Ronald who was constantly being followed by children asking for happy meals.

Last edited:
I remember Maya being one of Wright's attacks in Marvel v Capam 3. I used it a lot because it was funny, she'd like run into the other player face first I think.
Yeah, Maya's used in a few really good moves. It's pretty much necessary to use her shield move to gather evidence, and if you get your opponent with her super, you can get a free objection. That same super can set up an unblockable if you use Phoenix's overhead at the same time that she falls over.

Poor girl, just keep running everyday and eat healthy, hit the gym. That's what I've been doing and I noticed I've been losing a good amount of wright.

I never run ever : p I do walk everywhere though, I have a long walk to work, and my job is nothing but walking around : p Just need to eat healthy.
And Ive been thinking about trying a gym, actually. Just would be too afraid to go alone : p

Also, Amiibro, why did you rate my Birdo drawing useful? : p

I've been going to the Gym alone, just been lifting and other things for around 2 hours a day. Not sure if 2 is enough, like it's enough but not the enough I want. 5 hours a day! GO! *dies within the first 3 and a half hours.* AWFUL IDEA!

remember kids, genetics is the ultimate weight loss and health trick XD

or y'know, yogurt. its actually connected to higher longevity and weight loss via probiotics.

Back