I'm pretty sure I went the "genetics" route. I never really have to worry about gaining weight, and it's stupidly unfair. I mean, I'm not complaining, but that doesn't mean it's fair.

It gets fair when you get older and you don't take care of yourself through diet and exercise. Your metabolism won't last for long.

Another effective way to lose weight is to simply eat less calories than you burn. This is called a calorie deficit.
no offense, but im pretty sure most people tried that. its effective as long as you dont- OH NO IS THAT CAKE!? *nom*. i did that once, and i lost weight; i also couldn't hardly lift my instrument. also, i used to bike a lot before that, and i think that actually spiked my intake.

sigh, ill be giant sized for fricking eva.

RWSDUxNzE5hEgkIOo2dB3FfaR8TfrZgtPHCVdUrDCX0znDU2VxXR_xhD4oJN9-McZZmgcd8=w580-h741-no

I have a bit of belly fat and was starting to become a bit chubby last year until I cut soft drinks out of my life and started eating fruit more often. I lost some pounds since and I hardly exercise.

While exercising is great it is not completely necessary for maintaining a healthy weight. Having a good diet is often sufficient. Of course this is just in terms of weight and not general health.

:wariowalk:"wat i lau" XD DonRamon and Perchita's version DonRamon and Perchita are the spanish version of Doraemon and Nobita

Last edited:
Back