[Fan Content] Share "This song but it sounds like a Wario stage" type remixes here!

tahutoa

Has "it". Fragile musician. Odd, means well.
Coins
Coins
Gold Crown
Gold Bracelets
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Post Shadow
User Name Style Change
Why does this remind me of House of the Rising Sun more than it does remind me of the original song from Kirby Superstar?

In all seriousness though, this cover, and especially some of those organ parts really make this song come to mind.
bro, this is almost verbatim what you said about the WL4 cover I did of Revenge of Meta Knight's credits. i had to check the date on your post because I thought I accidentally opened an old e-mail.

The song is based on House of the Rising Sun, of course it sounds like that. I think I even told you that last time, too.

Just a Wario Fan

The Garlic Devourer™
Coins
Coins
Fancy Lamp
Magic Lamp
User Name Style Change
Username Change
CD
bro, this is almost verbatim what you said about the WL4 cover I did of Revenge of Meta Knight's credits. i had to check the date on your post because I thought I accidentally opened an old e-mail.

The song is based on House of the Rising Sun, of course it sounds like that. I think I even told you that last time, too.
What I meant is that your cover of this is closer to (i.e. reminds me more of) House of the Rising Sun than the one in Kirby Superstar is.
Sorry, I should've used different wording here. I was quite tired when I wrote that, so maybe that's why I didn't realise the fault.