I use Helga avatars like 85% of the time, other times I use Aika from Skies of Arcadia-

Aika mad.jpg

So I imagine Im pretty easy to spot online : p

I use mostly Ashley...On YouTube/Google plus cause my name is Ashley channel, here because it's a Wario themed icon, DA because art is Ashley mostly.

Other sites I think I use The Flash, Saitama, Waluigi and Rosalina.

Rosalina is slowly growing on me thanks to replaying 3d world, lol

This is also the only site I'm mostly active on, other than YouTube but I just watch videos. I don't really use Google plus as much as I used to, people keep thinking I'm an Ashley roleplayer, so I pretty much just go with it nowadays.

On DA I'm somewhat active, not everyday but once and awhile. You can always count on me to be on YouTube though, never missed a day without TheRunawayGuys... Tim, I love him~ <3

if I'm active on Google plus it's probably just me on the Nintendo community posting random things, such as Ashley badges, just to get the word out and maybe boost sales of those badges (When it comes to NoA). Anyways, yeah - just Wario Forums I'm mostly on.

I'm on YouTube everyday because I'm very bored and I need videos to entertain me and I refuse to use the TV. I'm on here pretty much all the time but, I usually don't have much to say so I just spectate what people says. Don't really go on DA for quite obvious reasons. I get on Tumblr to check out some cool stuff on some of the communities. Steam is where I'm at for 24/7 either by playing or chatting.

Back