Good cosplay

Attachments

• B27WAaJCQAAZeQ3.png
    B27WAaJCQAAZeQ3.png
    561.1 KB · Views: 286
I was starting to hate this place anyways.

Always being mocked

Always given negative ratings

Always hated

Always against everyone.

I've had it, I am done. I finally thought I found a site where people would actually like me, but everything went down hill when Metal showed up, I wish things could go back to the way they were. Goodbye.

I was starting to hate this place anyways.

Always being mocked

Always given negative ratings

Always hated

Always against everyone.

I've had it, I am done. I finally thought I found a site where people would actually like me, but everything went down hill when Metal showed up, I wish things could go back to the way they were. Goodbye.
Speaking candidly, you take this place far too seriously. People really aren't out to get you, Kyon, myself included.

In fact you should thank your lucky stars you've found this community because there are a lot of communities out there that are cut throat and will go even as far as to release your personal information if you've made them mad enough. I've been around a lot of different corners of the Internet and I'm being honest when I say this really is one of the most accepting communities I've ever seen.

No one hates you for being an Ashley fan.

No one hates you for being you.

No one even hates you even when you act bad.

I agree with the others, though. Take a break, even if it's just for a day to breathe, take a step back and de-stress. Self care is important.

You're not the only person on here who has received negative ratings or has been disagreed with. You've also given a couple of negative ratings yourself, yet you're still the only person who is upset by them. Nobody here was hating on you or mocking you. Stop acting like we're all out to get you.

They are these here-

m_551841716ba9e6113e00c4fb.jpg

61iCiofYBiL._SL256_.jpg

51uQHw+DKyL._SL256_.jpg

This (below) is the case they come in, but not the color I got them in : p

51zehSBoFWL.jpg

For headphones that are called "deep bass", they sound pretty treble-y : p

The color you got them in is neat. Depending on your device you may be able to change your sound settings to have more bass.

Unless you splurge on a $100-200+ pair of headphones Magma is pretty much spot on.

I once had a 20$ Sony pair of headphones that had great sound, I really liked them. But I currently cannot afford another 20$ pair of headphones : p

If anyone is looking, though. They have them at Walmart. Ive gotten 5 other people to buy them (for real) and they all loved them too : p

Back